Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, AZ junior senator Flake lived up to his name as well as "should have known better" UT Orin Hatch by not casting a vote in the US Senate. If your not going to play the game boys, get off the field! Why you might ask, show some absolute unity. If I was in their position, nothing short of open heart surgery would have kept me from voting, what's their excuse. Maybe it's time for some new blood.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Today, AZ junior senator Flake lived up to his name as well as "should have known better" UT Orin Hatch by not casting a vote in the US Senate. If your not going to play the game boys, get off the field! Why you might ask, show some absolute unity. If I was in their position, nothing short of open heart surgery would have kept me from voting, what's their excuse. Maybe it's time for some new blood.
Maybe ?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
It's an acceptable loss of a few good representatives to say we should never re-elect anyone - ever. In the long run, we'll provide congress a much needed enema.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
It's an acceptable loss of a few good representatives to say we should never re-elect anyone - ever. In the long run, we'll provide congress a much needed enema.
Enema? How about congressional gastric bypass? Or turd limits?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The problem is Flake is new blood,Same as the old blood.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

Two terms is what I say. Some say 3. If you can't get done what you want in 8 years, chances are you will not get it in another 4. Politics shouldn't be a career like it is. That is one reason why we are in the shape we are in... That and brain dead liberal voters!

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Two terms is what I say. Some say 3. If you can't get done what you want in 12 years, chances are you will not get it in another 6. Politics shouldn't be a career like it is. That is one reason why we are in the shape we are in... That and brain dead liberal voters!
Fixed.

·
Registered
686 Posts
AZ. isn't what it was 40 years ago, sorry. The Majority of the issues lie within Maricopa County but I will not discount a few others. The influx of those who wish to change the state has offset the balance. A State cannot remain intact with 30 years of hard-core illegal invasion and and those seeking to escape the states that no longer can afford/support them. The hard working conservative folks who chose to move to AZ are far outnumbered. I give it 10 years before its political landscape is that of Colorado. I'm 4th of a long native list of AZ. generations dating back to the 1890's. I know both my Families history and that of the States well. There is no bigger enemy of the state and My AZ. heritage then John McCain who I feel is followed close by the illegals. The rest of the political degenerates have figured out that putting an R. in front of your political affiliation spells votes by blind allegiance. Those that choose a "D" are just riding the wave that is killing what was a great State. Once The "Sheriff" has left the county, "Watch" what happens next.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
AZ. isn't what it was 40 years ago, sorry. The Majority of the issues lie within Maricopa County but I will not discount a few others. The influx of those who wish to change the state has offset the balance. A State cannot remain intact with 30 years of hard-core illegal invasion and and those seeking to escape the states that no longer can afford/support them. The hard working conservative folks who chose to move to AZ are far outnumbered. I give it 10 years before its political landscape is that of Colorado. I'm 4th of a long native list of AZ. generations dating back to the 1890's. I know both my Families history and that of the States well. There is no bigger enemy of the state and My AZ. heritage then John McCain who I feel is followed close by the illegals. The rest of the political degenerates have figured out that putting an R. in front of your political affiliation spells votes by blind allegiance. Those that choose a "D" are just riding the wave that is killing what was a great State. Once The "Sheriff" has left the county, "Watch" what happens next.
and we rescued him from stalag 13 for this! should have left him there!!!!!!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts