Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
The ones that drive me up a wall. Lazy ass bitches that you have to lead by the hand and need to explain exactly what foot to place in front.

I had a carpenter tell me the other day that what I asked him to do was a labor's job. I am finishing a job,punch list has no job titles. It all pays the same. Anyone need a punk ass carpenter? He doesn't work for me any more.:|err:|err

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull *****, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Blazing Saddles 1974

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull *****, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Blazing Saddles 1974
what about the Irish?

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
i cant phukin standem.
How about losers, lazy-asses, hypocrites and underachievers???;)
Thieves, money grubbers, ambulance chasers and lawyers...oh, sorry, all the same thing!!!
Smugglers, scrambles, burglars, gamblers
Pickpockets, peddlers and even pan-handlers
y'all forgot scabs and ********. and liberals ,too.:D:)hand
So, I see that you all have met my inlaws :D

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Chicks that expect everything and dumbshit guys that give it to them. Oh, and kittens.

Nevermind all that shit....HERE COMES MONGO!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts