Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Senior Moment Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this alert on my pc for Lake Havasu, Fort Mohave, Lake Mead, East Mojave deserts...... This alert will continue until 5:30 pm today. It also said that in some thunderstorms it will produce up to 1 - 2 inches of rain per hour.!!!!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wish would rain here in So Cal.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Is it raining in Havi yet? Just wondered how things looked.

·
6,873 Posts
Been talking to Kilrtoy, huh.....:D:D

My god you have become that little Chihuahua , That barks and nips at your ankles. No the sky is not falling, Just the housing market, car market and the money falling out of our wallets

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
My god you have become that little Chihuahua , That barks and nips at your ankles. No the sky is not falling, Just the housing market, car market and the money falling out of our wallets

You just need to get a safer wallet.....;)

You're right, I think I have had my Kilrtoy day today...I'll go back to bagging on Outcole'd....:)hand:)hand

·
6,873 Posts
You just need to get a safer wallet.....;)

You're right, I think I have had my Kilrtoy day today...I'll go back to bagging on Outcole'd....:)hand:)hand
Why that is too easy , atleast that is what JB and Toby say about him

R

·
0 Posts
We just got our ass kicked on 62W just West of 29 Palms. Couldn't even see the road. They closed it so we went down to 2 mile road, took that for awhile and got back on 62. 62 is closed both directions through 29 Palms. If we didn't have a 3/4 ton 4X4 we might still be there waiting. Awesome storm. Lightning strike on a palm tree started a nice little fire. Good to be home, but can't wait to get back to the river. :)hand

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
We just got our ass kicked on 62W just West of 29 Palms. Couldn't even see the road. They closed it so we went down to 2 mile road, took that for awhile and got back on 62. 62 is closed both directions through 29 Palms. If we didn't have a 3/4 ton 4X4 we might still be there waiting. Awesome storm. Lightning strike on a palm tree started a nice little fire. Good to be home, but can't wait to get back to the river. :)hand
Sh*&t! We're missing all the good stuff. Any pics?:)st

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts

Don't forget about Dillards.......

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hope you weren't towing the boat.....what a mess that would be:)sphss

1 - 20 of 23 Posts