Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Boise V drive enthusiasts. It's warming up!!!! When are we starting the V drive Tuesday gatherings? I've bought a new to me Sanger and want to take it out. P.S. My old Blue and White Rayson Craft is for sale. Turnkey boat. Lake ready Call me 208-409-7911.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey Boise V drive enthusiasts. It's warming up!!!! When are we startng the V drive Tuesday gatherings? I've bought a new to me Sanger and want to take it out. P.S. My old Blue and White Rayson Craft is for sale. Turnkey boat. Lake ready Call me 208-409-7911.
can you post some pics of the rayson craft I have a buddy looking for one

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rayson Craft for sale

Pictures of Rayson Craft for sale.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures of my Rayson Craft V Drive for sale

Hera are some pictures of my 18" rayson Craft V drive theat I have for sale. Look for complete description or it in " Boats for sale" section.

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I will try and get the Sanger ready to go. Shes a little ratty but then If you go fast enough and sound loud enough they don't get a good look at ya.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks RCL. It would make someone a great old school boat. I just don't have the space or time to do the restoration that she deserves.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Nope, she says that if ya wanna race ya gotta come down to the desert. No hurry though as I will probably be finishing another boat while you are still plumbing yours...:hmmm::)hammers

Love ya though, Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts