Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the Cracker guy's are camping out at Parker this weekend and some River K-Boats are going, who else????? See Ya there!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Some of the Cracker guy's are camping out at Parker this weekend and some River K-Boats are going, who else????? See Ya there!
I know of 5 - 6 guys who are coming to run.. sounds like a great weekend is brewing :)sphss

·
Old Timer
1,140 Posts
Where are they staying?

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are they staying?
Sounds like the sand bar in front of fox's is the place.
The Cracker Guy's are staying on the Ca. side farther south. I'm haingin at my cousin's who owns STROKE'S Bar and Grill.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
anyone going to test for the enduro this weekend? would be nice to see some of those outboards come to river for some racing instead of sitting in a cove talking about how fast they are, and how slow and unreliable v-drives are

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like the sand bar in front of fox's is the place.
The Cracker Guy's are staying on the Ca. side farther south. I'm haingin at my cousin's who owns STROKE'S Bar and Grill.
Bunch of us going to Sroke's Thursday night for all you can eat fish, good place to start! Cracker Guy's are staying at Riverland.

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Rumor has it they got the shit spanked out of them from a couple of fishing mota boats!!

·
I don't Member a thing
314 Posts
Don't know if you guys are aware or not but this weekend is the U.S. Open ski races/marathon at Blue Water, they will be running from B/W up to La Paz Park and back (4 laps for the mens races and 3 laps for the laides races). Boat warm ups are at like 8:30 and racing starts at 9:00, I don't know how long into the day they will last but it is Fri. thru Sun. Hope this does not ruin anybodys weekend plans.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't know if you guys are aware or not but this weekend is the U.S. Open ski races/marathon at Blue Water, they will be running from B/W up to La Paz Park and back (4 laps for the mens races and 3 laps for the laides races). Boat warm ups are at like 8:30 and racing starts at 9:00, I don't know how long into the day they will last but it is Fri. thru Sun. Hope this does not ruin anybodys weekend plans.
Thanks for the heads up, La Paz is well below, we were there last year and no rub!

·
3,246 Posts
I know of 5 - 6 guys who are coming to run.. sounds like a great weekend is brewing :)sphss
I wish I could make it this weekend. I think I am going the weekend after and im gonna bring the kurtis

·
Registered
609 Posts
I wish I could make it this weekend. I think I am going the weekend after and im gonna bring the kurtis
One seat is open for the trip out, Dought you can leave your girl behind :D Friday 10 am Corona airport.

·
3,246 Posts
Can't wait, I think we're leaving around 1pm tommorow boat in tow and ready to rock and roll. wheeww whoow. Gonna miss you Andrew! :)devil
Have some fun out there for me:)devil. Are you going to make it to the meeting on halloween?

One seat is open for the trip out, Dought you can leave your girl behind :D Friday 10 am Corona airport.
Hahaha, if i didnt have to work, I would fly out with you and make her drive my truck and tow out the boat. We would have some good sitting time at fox's by the time she gets there

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts