Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to be out in the Bay for Fleet Week October 7-8? We plan to take the Skater out on Saturday and the Mariah out on Sunday. Hope to see some of you out there.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
If I didn't have to work on a day spa all weekend(Except for HOOKIE DAY) I'd stow away on one of your boats. Ugggg

Make a note of this Guys & Gals, I believe, in an off-handed freudian slip, Adam has admitted an urge to ride in a "whacker-boat"

Lets keep the pressure on. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make a note of this Guys & Gals, I believe, in an off-handed freudian slip, Adam has admitted an urge to ride in a "whacker-boat"

Lets keep the pressure on. :thumb:
I'm gonna guess, sometime soon, we will have pictures of him riding in a whacka boat.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Is anyone going to be out in the Bay for Fleet Week October 7-8? We plan to take the Skater out on Saturday and the Mariah out on Sunday. Hope to see some of you out there.
I plan on being on a 48FT Egg Harbor cruiser anchored off of Crissy Field on Sat. Stop by for a cold one.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's healthy to get in touch with your feminine side occasionally. So riding in one is perfectly fine.
You don't have to ride in a whacka boat if you bring your DCB Racing boat out to the Bay. Marcel runs his Howard thru the Bay all the time. Please don't ask Marcel to race thru the Bay. I've ridden with him and your poor lil family boat would not be happy.

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
You don't have to ride in a whacka boat if you bring your DCB Racing boat out to the Bay. Marcel runs his Howard thru the Bay all the time. Please don't ask Marcel to race thru the Bay. I've ridden with him and your poor lil family boat would not be happy.
My boats are allergic to salt water... So you win this post. Kuddos :kissit: Hahhahahaha

There are Sharks in the bay.. Probably why Outboarders enjoy the bay so much.

As+explained+through+south+park+gifs+4chan_db2ec6_5291908.jpg

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
Good eye Steve! If anyone can spot any form of homosexuality it would be an outboarder. Since that guy doesn't look like he is enjoying it he probably is a car boater.
Adam, Adam, Adam, I just cannot believe how you and me always see things opposite. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
56 Posts
We went back in 07 with my 30 and had a blast. My boat won't be here in time this year, but put me down for next year!

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi
543 Posts
What's all this Mariah talk? Is it because Adam won't ride in a wacker so you have to bring an outdrive boat for the guy? I'd offer Adam a seat, but he might hit his head on the Bay Bridge as we go under....

I'll see you guys out there Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts