Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to thank everyone who came out and for those who donated to make this (Un-Official Event) happen. Special thanks goes out to JT for hooking up the bands, Dwayne and Chuck for the Pontoons, and my boy Anthony for the generator and for doing up all the shirts. I still have a few more if anyone is interested. By far one of the best get togethers all summer! Will post pics when I get a chance.

Thanks again for making this happen.

Vin

·
Registered
554 Posts
Float fest

MAN I missed another good one!!!!!!!!!! Next year my chit will be running so hopefully I won't mis out on the good times.

Lets see pics it will get me more motivated.

·
Mesa AZ
439 Posts
The best party of the year at the lake . I give you a big thanks bro.Not a single problem which made it nice . Look forward to the (2nd annual unoffical lake float) :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
854 Posts
The best party of the year at the lake . I give you a big thanks bro.Not a single problem which made it nice . Look forward to the (2nd annual unoffical lake float) :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil
Agreed!! Single handly the best party ever thrown at the lake! Vin-Dog put it down!:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Vins the man on this deal!!!Looking forward to Next Years event. Low pro and Unofficial n all:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yeah, I guess it even made it OK that I got up at 3:30 AM to go to the lake, that's a friggin first!
Off the hook Vin!!!
Gotta be some awesome photos from this gig!
Thanks everybody, cool peeps as always!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
964 Posts
For all of you that missed this event , you missed out BIG time.We had a blast and look forward to the next one.Thanks to everyone that made this happen and I think it should be more than once a year or even once a year at different lakes:)devil

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Great idea!!!

For all of you that missed this event , you missed out BIG time.We had a blast and look forward to the next one.Thanks to everyone that made this happen and I think it should be more than once a year or even once a year at different lakes:)devil
Maybe co-ordinate w/ V-drive fest at Apache next year w/ impromptu sessions late night at the marina restaraunt?

I had an absolute blast seeing everyone out there and meeting a few new faces, 3 Robs, 2 Pauls and the wakeboard boat that parked next to me w/ an over abundance of floatation devices, Lucky Harris' Red, White and Blue Speed Shade Special. Thanks to Paul and Lori for providing so many others w/ refreshing beverages and jelloshots.........oh yeah that reminds me of one of my favorite memories was storming the pontoon stage to make a jello shot toast w/ the band....thanks again Paul.
Vin, you did an awesome job !!!!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Man now I'm really bummin! I worked from 6:00AM to 6:00PM Sat. Damned City of Tempe. Hit me with an order that they needed immeadiatly. I guess theres nobody in th Pheonix area that can do as good of work as me so I got stuck having to work. Had the boat ready last week and plenty of racing fuel. OHHHHHHHH WEELLLLLLLL. Next time I guess.:)sphss

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Marv we still have Labor Day. Maybe get something going for that. Lets check with the entertainment coordinator :D Vinny What bands are available :D

I was surprised to hear how many people were there that knew about it. Those who missed this one should really mark there calendar for the next one. It was the best get together that I can remember. These are the events that I pound a few brewskis with good friends. Man this was the event for this summer. I'm still tired. I need a quick work out to get rid of the tiredness.

I have so many pics of random crap.lol I was in rare form. The old cave was there:)devil I even got to burns some gas. Dam near a full tank.

SOOOOO whats on for Labor day?????:)bulb

·
Registered
242 Posts
Vin ........

Your " TOP DOG " in my book ..... Kick ass party , Thanks for making it happen , Good times & Great memories , Cant wait to do it again ..... U-R-The man . :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts