Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow....WTF!!!??? A women whom I worked with for 5 years in our Cali office, the most good hearted, nicest person you could ever meet, not a bad bone in her body was robbed today! She was in process of packing all her stuff up to move here to the Texas office really soon and they literally took EVERYTHING! She got the call while at work. I am so pissed off right now its unreal.

Company is coming through at work though which is awesome. Were taking up a collection and the company is going to double what we raise inside the company.

I hope these SOB's are caught and sent to jail for Bubba to fockin handle! :mad:

·
Everyones favorite Bitch!
92 Posts
Wow....WTF!!!??? A women whom I worked with for 5 years in our Cali office, the most good hearted, nicest person you could ever meet, not a bad bone in her body was robbed today! She was in process of packing all her stuff up to move here to the Texas office really soon and they literally took EVERYTHING! She got the call while at work. I am so pissed off right now its unreal.

Company is coming through at work though which is awesome. Were taking up a collection and the company is going to double what we raise inside the company.

I hope these SOB's are caught and sent to jail for Bubba to fockin handle! :mad:
The holidays & this tuff economy bring the worst out in people.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
That's terrible.:mad:

Not unusual though. I've heard of thieves stealing U-Hauls from Motels and parking lots a number of times. They can completely wipe a family out. This type of crime deserves a far higher penalty if the a-holes get caught.

At least when she gets here to Texas, she'll have guys like Joe Horn to keep an eye on her new stuff and offer some 12 gauge justice if somebody tries it again.:|err

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's terrible.:mad:

Not unusual though. I've heard of thieves stealing U-Hauls from Motels and parking lots a number of times. They can completely wipe a family out. This type of crime deserves a far higher penalty if the a-holes get caught.

At least when she gets here to Texas, she'll have guys like Joe Horn to keep an eye on her new stuff and offer some 12 gauge justice if somebody tries it again.:|err
Im locked and loaded with my XD 45. First 2 rounds are buckshots hollow points from there :mad:

·
Registered
646 Posts
the really sad part to this story is if these fockers are caught they might only get a slap on the wrist:|err

1 - 7 of 7 Posts