Registered
1,713 Posts
Ditto
praying it takes some relief off of Natomas and Riley:)devil

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Saw A Report That Confirmed The Sat.28th Date And Said It Would Be Open That Day To Traffic After 4 Pm .I'm Glad To See That Natomas Street Will Be Less Crowded

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pics .It looks like they did a nice job. I hope you can see the lake when you are driving over. I use to like looking at the lake when I drove over the dam in the past.

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Oh wow, you won't be able to drive over the dam anymore? I grew up in GB and we used to go over it every Sun to church and every sat to launch at ......um, whatever ramp it was. Haven't been out that way in a few years; that's crazy!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
the traffic pressure off of old town Folsom was wonderful,i was so happy i went to the new bridge and left some soverniour rubber marks with the GT350:)devil

·
Live it!
215 Posts
the traffic pressure off of old town Folsom was wonderful,i was so happy i went to the new bridge and left some soverniour rubber marks with the GT350:)devil
cool ride:D

last couple days been noticing motorcycle patrol with radar tucked away with a clear view, so just a heads-up.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice car..... We were out on the lake on saturday and as we were headed towards point 8, I noticed a stretch of road that you could see the lake.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I drove over the new bridge. What an awsome job they did. Its a great view of the lake and dam. They spillway was running strong. There arn't many lakes doing that yet.

·
just a member
614 Posts
wow, so I drove accross the bridge a few times yesterday and the verdict is in...I think it saves at least 10 minutes for my trip to Granite Bay. The bridge is a lot shorter than I thought it would be too. very nice though.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is also nice,is when you get on to folsom/auburn rd. it is a two lane rd = less traffic and it looks alot better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts