Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time on the lake yesterday, lots of white sand and glass all day. Headin back if anyones goin look for the Black and Blue Daytona.:D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Had a great time on the lake yesterday, lots of white sand and glass all day. Headin back if anyones goin look for the Black and Blue Daytona.:D

I think ive seen that boat on youtube... maybe at CFW? looks familier wantin to say underpressure?? good lookin boat.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nice, I might be out there later this afternoon. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your boat. I'll be in the Carrera.

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, I might be out there later this afternoon. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your boat. I'll be in the Carrera.

I am trying for the beach to the right of the ramp. That is if I ever get out of here!!! waiting on my sweetheart;)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Granite Bay launch ramp?

I'm itching to just leave work like right now. lol. Sometime after 2-3pm is probably more realistic though. :D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

[
with all the exposure from the media about the low water and some of the kids back to school it can be grand:)devil
Sept and Oct will even be less crowded;)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
yep yep GB
Hey did you make it out today? We got out there around 4pm but didn't spot you anywhere. Figured maybe you packed it up since the lake was a bit rough.

It was nice up the North Arm though, no boats, water was glass. South Arm sucked, too many damn wakeboard boats. The old salmon falls bridge is exposed though, kinda cool, we were able to pull right up to it. Depth finder showed around 12 ft in the area.

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey did you make it out today? We got out there around 4pm but didn't spot you anywhere. Figured maybe you packed it up since the lake was a bit rough.

It was nice up the North Arm though, no boats, water was glass. South Arm sucked, too many damn wakeboard boats. The old salmon falls bridge is exposed though, kinda cool, we were able to pull right up to it. Depth finder showed around 12 ft in the area.
Yep but did not bring enough gas, so I left @ 1:30. I'll be out next week prolly monday, tuesday and wednesday. I think I need a bigger tank!!

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
OK I'm ready lets go:)hand

I was there yesterday to right of the ramp ALL DAY, I never seen ya... I was hoping you would hold my GPS for me in the 19:D. And this time I brought PLENTY of FUEL. Lake was not too busy, it was "Take a kid fishing day" A little rough after noon but nice and flat at 9am and 6pm....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
We went out to Camp Far again yesterday, lake is about done for. Good thing is we were about the only 2 boats on the lake.

I might go to Folsom later today, I need a beer. As I parked the boat my gf called to inform me she hit a deer in my focking car. :|err

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We went out to Camp Far again yesterday, lake is about done for. Good thing is we were about the only 2 boats on the lake.

I might go to Folsom later today, I need a beer. As I parked the boat my gf called to inform me she hit a deer in my focking car. :|err
Yummy Venison jerky..... So long as she is ok, it's only a car. A good woman is hard to find.................................

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yummy Venison jerky..... So long as she is ok, it's only a car. A good woman is hard to find.................................
haha, ya she's fine. Not a big deal, deer is dead so I got my revenge. lol. Figured if it's not totaled, fine it needed new headlights anyways.... If it's totaled, even better, I wanted a new truck. :D

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KEN, you must be enjoying the big boat on the river and not looking on PB. I left you a great opening on the GPS deal:D

Oh well I'll have to wait...............;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts