Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What day or days are you planing on going to Folsom? In past years I have not gone on Saturday. But the lake has hasn't been that busy so far this year. The wife and I usually go on Monday's durring three day weekends, but I'm up for any day.

BBQ Jay???
John? - Need a ride;):D
Grads? - You'll have to call me:)hand:p
Hud?
rshrp2003?
Billy? - As long as you don't invite any roll-bar boats to tie-up:|err:D
Toby?
FrostedTips?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Probably sunday,definetly monday. I would say, get there early. planning for 9:00 If you get there late you might not get in..... I went out on monday ...perfect, no launch line,weather was beautiful, stayed to about 7:30 pm, If anyone is interested in the future , let me know.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably sunday,definetly monday. I would say, get there early. planning for 9:00 If you get there late you might not get in..... I went out on monday ...perfect, no launch line,weather was beautiful, stayed to about 7:30 pm, If anyone is interested in the future , let me know.

What's the new top-speed???
What did you change on the motor?

·
Registered
408 Posts
What's the new top-speed???
What did you change on the motor?
I went with the Raylar bck-103 kit, new manifold, aluminum heads,ss roller rockers,bigger cam, reprogram the ecm,removed the turbulators and had the exhaust manifold modified. It put the engine at 540 cranshaft hp.I went from the 22p b-1 to a 28p prop. I don't know the true top end yet but what I can tell you is that it feels like I have a new boat. At half throttle Im almost hitting my max speed with the 22p. I think I will end up somwhere in the 73- 75 mph on the top end. I could do more with a labbed prop. and I may still want to try a 26p but will probably be on the rev limiter with it ?

·
just a member
614 Posts
What day or days are you planing on going to Folsom? In past years I have not gone on Saturday. But the lake has hasn't been that busy so far this year. The wife and I usually go on Monday's durring three day weekends, but I'm up for any day.

BBQ Jay???
John? - Need a ride;):D
Grads? - You'll have to call me:)hand:p
Hud?
rshrp2003?
Billy? - As long as you don't invite any roll-bar boats to tie-up:|err:D
Toby?
FrostedTips?

hey, I owe you a phone call. going to be in SoCal this weekend, so I'm gunna miss out on the Folsom Memorial weekend. And, I'll text and/or call ya'll on Saturday to tell you the baby gender. We're keeping it a secret until this coming Saturday.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Well then congrads on the new born John!
I will be at CFW this saturday and then going to the delta on monday.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
hey, I owe you a phone call. going to be in SoCal this weekend, so I'm gunna miss out on the Folsom Memorial weekend. And, I'll text and/or call ya'll on Saturday to tell you the baby gender. We're keeping it a secret until this coming Saturday.
hell congrads john!!:)hand we are also on stand by for our lil girl to enter this world...any day know she was due last friday:D

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
I went with the Raylar bck-103 kit, new manifold, aluminum heads,ss roller rockers,bigger cam, reprogram the ecm,removed the turbulators and had the exhaust manifold modified. It put the engine at 540 cranshaft hp.I went from the 22p b-1 to a 28p prop. I don't know the true top end yet but what I can tell you is that it feels like I have a new boat. At half throttle Im almost hitting my max speed with the 22p. I think I will end up somwhere in the 73- 75 mph on the top end. I could do more with a labbed prop. and I may still want to try a 26p but will probably be on the rev limiter with it ?
i thought this boat looked familiar seen it boatmasters for the last week or so,i've been down there detailing boats . glad everthing worked out for you hope you see that big # TUNNEL T

·
Registered
408 Posts
i thought this boat looked familiar seen it boatmasters for the last week or so,i've been down there detailing boats . glad everthing worked out for you hope you see that big # TUNNEL T
Ray @ Raylar recommended Boatmasters for the job since they had done several of these installs before. I was very Impressed with their service and facility.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[
Very nice:)devil:)devil Your top speed before was around 60mph, right?

No worries. I don't mind being flaked on; being a flake myself;):D. Sorry I did not call when we were in SanDiego. The weather got cloudy & cold so we left a day early. We'll get together soon. I want to meet your future wife;):p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts