Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's suppose to be 80+ degrees this Saturday so I'm going boating :)devil.
Anyone else thinking the same thing?:D

·
Banned
49 Posts
Dude, Folsom is where it is at! We went out there on Saturday and had one of the best days boating in over a year. Screw the Delta/River and their crappy water. Folsom's clarity is amazing this year. See ya on Saturday.:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Folsom the 12th

I don't know about all that, we went to the Delta and had an absolute blast. We'll probably go to Folsom this Saturday though sounds like a good time.

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
It's my wifes 40th b-day weekend. The thirties are over for her LOL!!!:D
I was thinkin of headin out that weekend for some fun..

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Are you serious????

Dude, Folsom is where it is at! We went out there on Saturday and had one of the best days boating in over a year. Screw the Delta/River and their crappy water. Folsom's clarity is amazing this year. See ya on Saturday.:D
The Delta is God's racetrack...Do you fish or something?:)sphss

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
The Delta is God's racetrack...Do you fish or something?:)sphss
:D:D
Was out there a couple days ago and the lake level is still scary low
be careful and stay in the main Channels and you will be ok
The 1920s bridge in the South fork is still exposed

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Hey, If we show up any chance we can watch some more of them boats jumping over each other??? That was really kool, to bad they didn't do it in video.;)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So where and when is everyone meeting? It's shaping up to be a great day....but then again every day on Folsom is a great day.:D
I have to install the new bunks on my trailer first and then I will head up the north fork.
Greg (The member formerly known as GRADS) told me they moved the 5 mph zone, so I want to check it out. Look for the boat in my sig line:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Gotta See The King

It has to be Folsom on Saturday as I need to pay homage to the king and give him his due.

Car show at Bayside in morning so will be there in afternoon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Folsom Testing

looks like I won't be out on Folsom on Saturday. Doing a test drive on the river in the afternoon...

Test on Folsom. Your buyer will be more excited to buy your boat when he sees YOU REALLY ARE THE KING OF FOLSOM.

FYI that new boat I told you about can be ready for Shasta June 13 & 14.

·
Registered
4 Posts
spoke to Mrs. TNA33 she would like to go to Folsom. We have not taken the 33 there. I will drive extra slow so that your test drive looks better John.:|err

1 - 20 of 32 Posts