Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Thanks for sharing, VERY INTERESTING....but, for the sake of our Nation, I honestly hope this "story" turns out to be "Fake News".....

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Thanks for sharing, VERY INTERESTING....but, for the sake of our Nation, I honestly hope this "story" turns out to be "Fake News".....
If you watch and study this, It is bullshit fake news aimed at Gun Control. M

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I sure hope so.....
Well if you watch,study the distance and hear the gunfire 1/4 Mile away while a concert is going on. Its Not to hard to understand. Anti gun Assholes at there best. Being an NRA member and believer in the 2 amendment It will never happen! This bullshit reporting will change ten times before the end of the day. M

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Well if you watch,study the distance and hear the gunfire 1/4 Mile away while a concert is going on.....
Thanks for pointing that out..... I thought the same.....how could you hear gun fire, that clearly, from 500 yards away, at a concert....I figured it was just me and surely I was wrong...

Interesting ol'guy......very interesting :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out..... I thought the same.....how could you hear gun fire, that clearly, from 500 yards away, at a concert....I figured it was just me and surely I was wrong...

Interesting ol'guy......very interesting :))THumbsUp
Thank you for the response. The part of this whole thing is people buy into this crap and believe it. Alot is fake FABRICATED news by anti gun liberals and anti President TRUMP protesters (not to mention the ignorant who still wish the last assbag was still in charge not to mention the Hilary wanabe). Thank GOD she didn't win. That should tell the realistic world something. M

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well if you watch,study the distance and hear the gunfire 1/4 Mile away while a concert is going on.
I have a class 3 and for suppressors only. $$$$$$$$$ and time... Anyway, I can shoot a 1022 with subsonic ammo and the bullet striking the target 150' away will make a retort louder than the muzzle and the action put together... So I could imagine the bullets would be make a lot to noise hitting the ground.. And remember being supersonic, they will echo off of everything. My subsonics don't do that. Shoot my AR with a suppressor out in a field, no noise. Shoot it beside a building, the bullet will pass the speed of sound and echo off the building and everything else it passes.

Some of the libtards are blaming the NRA, their members and other gun clubs, owners, etc.... How pathetic... And sadly predictable.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I have a class 3 and for suppressors only. $$$$$$$$$ and time... Anyway, I can shoot a 1022 with subsonic ammo and the bullet striking the target 150' away will make a retort louder than the muzzle and the action put together... So I could imagine the bullets would be make a lot to noise hitting the ground.. And remember being supersonic, they will echo off of everything. My subsonics don't do that. Shoot my AR with a suppressor out in a field, no noise. Shoot it beside a building, the bullet will pass the speed of sound and echo off the building and everything else it passes.

Some of the libtards are blaming the NRA, their members and other gun clubs, owners, etc.... How pathetic... And sadly predictable.
exactly. The bullets exceeding the barrier are what you actually hear.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
When I heard this response I could not believe the disrespect, hate, this CUNT of a lawyer, spewed out.
I'm sure you meant female lawyer, didn't you?
.........So, was it Trump supporters or Democrats?

Yes, her post was rather foolish. It was in the same vain as;

Footage of Vegas Attacker Stephen Paddock at an Anti-Trump Protest
https://pamelageller.com/2017/10/veg...ntitrump.html/

A Country Western Concert... Full of who? Mostly Trump supporters!!! :hmmm:​

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I heard this response I could not believe the disrespect, hate, this CUNT of a lawyer, spewed out.
Hilary supporter. What do you expect?

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Not one of you have pointed out the obvious solution to this shooting....More Guns! If all of these concert goers had had Ak47s, etc, they could have all opened up and raked that hotel with gunfire....wouldn't that have solved the problem?

We need to go back to the good old days when EVERYONE owned a gun and we had shootouts all the time....like in the old west...Well...like you see in the Hollywood movies, at least.....Never touch a man's right to own a gun...even if he's nuts or a felon.....eliminate background checks....they don't work anyway.....How do crazies and felons get guns?.....Not at gun shows or out of state...."Right"?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Not one of you have pointed out the obvious solution to this shooting....More Guns! If all of these concert goers had had Ak47s, etc, they could have all opened up and raked that hotel with gunfire....wouldn't that have solved the problem?

We need to go back to the good old days when EVERYONE owned a gun and we had shootouts all the time....like in the old west...Well...like you see in the Hollywood movies, at least.....Never touch a man's right to own a gun...even if he's nuts or a felon.....eliminate background checks....they don't work anyway.....How do crazies and felons get guns?.....Not at gun shows or out of state...."Right"?
Really, hasn't there been enough craziness this week without you posting up.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I would like to see the CONSERVATIVES coming up with an effective gun-control system that does NOT take guns away from good, law-abiding citizens but keeps them out of the hands of crazies and criminals.....But the loopholes are always protected......At the request of the gun industry....By far, the most effective sales increase-r is having criminals and crazies with guns out there- The gun manufacturers know this and will ALWAYS protect the loopholes....

This country has 25 times as many shootings as all other countries.....TWENTY FIVE TIMES AS MANY!

The reason I want conservatives (Not Trump!!) to come up with an effective system is that they can be trusted to not take guns away from the law-abiding citizens.....Just like the Liberals should be trying to improve the welfare system...make it more effective..take care of those who deserve- not the lazy..and not "Breed" more welfare....addicts....

Basically, it's YOUR system- shouldn't you want it to work Properly?.....Effectively?

Sadly, both sides are full of....idiots!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CVX.. Take a breath and actually look at some accurate stats... JEESE dude... Take a chill pill!!! :shock:

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I would like to see the CONSERVATIVES coming up with an effective gun-control system that does NOT take guns away from good, law-abiding citizens but keeps them out of the hands of crazies and criminals.....But the loopholes are always protected......At the request of the gun industry....By far, the most effective sales increase-r is having criminals and crazies with guns out there- The gun manufacturers know this and will ALWAYS protect the loopholes....

This country has 25 times as many shootings as all other countries.....TWENTY FIVE TIMES AS MANY!

The reason I want conservatives (Not Trump!!) to come up with an effective system is that they can be trusted to not take guns away from the law-abiding citizens.....Just like the Liberals should be trying to improve the welfare system...make it more effective..take care of those who deserve- not the lazy..and not "Breed" more welfare....addicts....

Basically, it's YOUR system- shouldn't you want it to work Properly?.....Effectively?

Sadly, both sides are full of....idiots!
You either live in a Utopian Fantasy Land or you trust the Government a lot more than I........

And BTW, check this out...

The Nazi gun control theory is counterfactual history, which is a form of history that attempts to answer "what if" questions known as counterfactual.[SUP][1][/SUP] According to this theory, the gun regulations enforced by the Third Reich rendered victims of the Holocaust weaker to such an extent that they could have more effectively resisted oppression if they had been armed or better armed.

"Counterfactual" .... Very similar to what the Liberal MSM and Hillary's tweeting has been spewing ALL day!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
As I said before.....MORE GUNS would have solved this problem.....Raking the hotel with AK47 fire would have been the solution....NEVER try to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and crazies....They have the right to own guns...ALWAYS! We just need more shootings...Like in the (Hollywood) west...Did you know that they had shootouts every day...sometimes 2 or 3 day....(I watch gunsmoke and EVERY episode has shootouts!)

We should eliminate ALL laws...Get the government out of our lives.....You want to be safe...Get a bunch of guns....You want to get to work fast...drive on the median at 100 mph....Safety....It's up to you.....ALL government is bad...abuse of power.....Thank god that Big business never abuses their power.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts