Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my hawks made a valiant try to meet up with the niners in the championship game .anyone going boating soon!!! Let's go niners!!!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
i turned it off mid way thru 3rd quarter as it was obvious...
then i am working in garage and turn radio on with one minute to go and hear they came back...NO EFFIN WAY:wtf:
I sure hope those "birds of Prey" have sumtin for those whiners:)coffee

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The thing kev ,sea was not always in the niners div,so now I get to root for my #2 team .I was really hoping for a seahawk niner championship game!!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Not sure where he took the boat but I'm pretty sure if I went out and ran 105 Saturday I would have had an icicle Mohawk on my helmet. It was friggin cold this weekend. Good game though. Poor hawks. (I'm a hawk fan as well)

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Yup, We sure could have used one of those first half field goals. As a SeaHawks fan I am used to it though. Always a bridesmaid...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
105 run

Thanks guys, Only thing different on this run was the air temp. I ran out of Orwood and it was 48 degrees. Wore a full face helmet and ski gloves. It was a short, cold run.
image.jpg

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
That's it ,it was just cold air and cold water???? That's some tuning right there b!!!!!
Do the XS motors run any type of O2 sensor? Probably not because of the two stroke oil right?

If not Brian, that thing is probably way rich when its warm. Maybe some hp left on the table. Need to tune it!:happy:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
you may be right on the money Adam. The ECU will be getting the Dave Bush Racing Level 1 upgrade in the next few weeks. I am not expecting much more on top end but the mid range acceleration should be way better. :)devil

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brian,hold on till the level two is ready,waiting for Joe to call me back this week I'll let you know what he tells me .+tuners and the silver bullet will be runnin hard again .STOCK IS FOR PUSSIES!!!!!TUNNEL T

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
yep

Brian,hold on till the level two is ready,waiting for Joe to call me back this week I'll let you know what he tells me .+tuners and the silver bullet will be runnin hard again .STOCK IS FOR PUSSIES!!!!!TUNNEL T
I hear ya! I spoke with 555 last night. You need to give him a call.:))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 20 Posts