Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrigtht here's the deal... We have a friend who is back on the market... :D She's a hot version of george lopez's wife on his show, Good girl loves the river and looking to date... So if you want to know more PM me and i'll forward the message to her... F^Ck E-harmony this is PB MAtchmaker LMAO!!!! Seriously though help a brotha out stay away from the skanks at the bar you wont be disapointed... :)devil Pics and info will be forwarded... She live in Riverside area...

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK So i dont have any pics of the girl... I will try to get some... :):)punch Alright this old man is going to count sheep...

·
The real WetWillie!!
61 Posts
OK give us some info!! Age, interests, hobbies, kids?? What shes looking for? Flat biller 909 guy or ?

George Lopez wifey is sexy in a MILF kinda way.. Pictures would be awesome..

:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Im single and live next door in Grand Terrace.... But what’s her age etc.. 21-91???
Hey ask my x wife im the person your lookin' for... :)

Anyway PM me i can email you my pic, not desperate for a date but this could be fun or at least could be interesting.

Hey im a good lookin' in shape guy, just ask me i'll tell ya..... Actually sounds like fun, and i'll report back "kiss n' tell"

Do i have a cheerleading section?

Come on PBers lets get behind me the single guy, I’ll post pictures and promise to report back objectively on all our dates.. And of course i'll be a perfect gentleman.

Mark

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I am guessing he has received 30 PM's already from dudes on here pimpin themselves...like a shark feeding frenzie...

·
Registered
198 Posts
What is it that they say over at ^^^^.com?

Pics or GTFO :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts