Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this up in Open Water too, but I thought I would put it down here where some of you boat racers hang out.

If you get a chance, check out this website we have to help with your race program. It's www.starvingracers.com . It is free to everyone. You get your own webpage to put info about yourself, pictures and blog. The more you work on your page and get friends to vote for you and comment to you, the more points you get. You can use your points to get anything you want for your race program. Some people are asking for small things like oil, race entry fees, shoes, boots, etc. Some people are asking for more expensive things. The more money the parts cost, the more points you need to earn. It just launched a month ago and is taking off like crazy. Remember, it is free.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's rad. thanks for the info, John.

Give it a try. At first ask for something that doesn't cost too much. It should only take a couple of weeks to reach your goal. Remember to blog each day, that gives you the most points. Make some friends on the site too, that will help.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
This site is great. Racers all need a little help.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Yeah, did you see Tony signed up too. Someone needs to let him know to blog. That's where you get the most points.
I let him know. This is very cool to get some boat racers on the site. Thanks JW

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thats pretty cool! I signed up and voted for cyclone and jetboat guru!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're trying to keep it easy to use. I don't like how cluttered sponsorhouse is. This site is for motorsports racers only. Not skateboarders or BMX or anything like that. There might be another site started later for those kinds of sports. Another big differance is that you aren't going to Starving Racers just to find sponsors. You actually just build up points and get your parts that you choose paid for. You can ask for anything you want, it just might take longer depending on how many points you will need to get there. The more money the part costs, the more points you will need. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
A few boat racers have signed up. This is a great site so come by and take a look guys. Racers helping racers. You can also sign up as a fan.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
How do you find everyone?

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Gracias!! We need to get a list of who's on there and help everyone out!!

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Vince Do a blog on your page every day it is worth 20 points
Will do!! I just saw yours!! Man your almost there already!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts