Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about learning some useful Info about each other and try and be honest.
1 Age
2 State
3 net income (not exact just a round #)example more than 150,000, less than 50,000
4 location in your state and city
5 Education Level example high school,college or trade school
6 Children and ages
7 Religion
8 Business owner, work for someone else or retired.
9 Health Insurance yes or no
10 do you own a gun

remember its just for fun.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
How do we know you are not an IRS spy!!! A terrorist? A Mormon missionary? or an Insurance salesman?? Huh??? :kissit:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Old news....

We've been down that road before. Most here know me well enough already. I'm not hard to find, or get a hold of, as my ph# has been posted 100s of times... Not to mention the boating events and races I have attended over the last two decades... BTW, as I've noted several times, I'm retired, on SS as my only income besides wheeling and dealing parts and pieces... As a retired machinist, I still have a mill and a lathe to play on. Both old school stuff, (Bridgeport/Southbend), with handles instead of buttons....
Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
How do we know you are not an IRS spy!!! A terrorist? A Mormon missionary? or an Insurance salesman?? Huh??? :kissit:
LOL!!! ;) A lot of that info is already on here. Just look at the profile. :)bulb

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zombie and others, no salesman, not from the IRS, no Church,

I just wanted to get some back ground on the people that post alot on here. Some of you have had some interesting posts with different perspectives. Just wanted to try and understand where some of you are coming from.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
How about....It's none of your goddamn business....that work for you?

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Bosscat is a liberal and trying to find information on us.....possible identity theft.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Come on BossCat. Why don't you start and list all this about yourself ? Typical Libbie. great ideas yet won't be the first to start thier own ideas.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Come on BossCat. Why don't you start and list all this about yourself ? Typical Libbie. great ideas yet won't be the first to start thier own ideas.
Ya. Go ahead and throw in a SSN number so we can be sure you are telling the truth.

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My Info

1 Age
2 State
3 net income (not exact just a round #)example more than 150,000, less than 50,000
6 Children and ages
7 Religion
10 do you own a gun

58 Richmond ky 50,60,000 2 tech degrees, Electronics, Computer Programing, master Electrician, divorced no children, christian, 20 yrs University of Ky, fair health Ins Plan, 3 guns, 12 gauage auto, ar-15, 9MM hand gun remington frame.
Not like many of you, I'm not afraid, don't have anything to hide, I am a Conservitave Democrat who can think for himself. If you don't like it piss off

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
58 Richmond ky 50,60,000 2 tech degrees, Electronics, Computer Programing, master Electrician, divorced no children, christian, 20 yrs University of Ky, fair health Ins Plan, 3 guns, 12 gauage auto, ar-15, 9MM hand gun remington frame.
Not like many of you, I'm not afraid, don't have anything to hide, I am a Conservitave Democrat who can think for himself. If you don't like it piss off

Fair enough. Here's me: Even though I am a very modest person I'm really better looking and can sing better than Elvis. Way smarter than Doc, Old Tex, and AzMandella put together. I'm 6' 7'' and I have the fastest boat in the western hemisphere. I have many religious women sinfully desiring me. Very into conservative Zen Anarchy and ping pong. I can balance a beer on my helmet while winning motocross races. I only frequent the PRF because I have outgrown pulling wings off flys for entertainment. BTW,I work in Government as a reality based thinking expert.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'll post it all with verifiable information if Ultra John, Zombie, Thumbs, Rod and Ramperson do. hil:)

Then again, I have nothing to hide. I found that life would be a lot easier to enjoy if I simply didn't have any secrets. :D

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I just wanted to get some back ground on the people that post alot on here. Some of you have had some interesting posts with different perspectives. Just wanted to try and understand where some of you are coming from.
Here's your chance to lead by example.
X26! This would be the best course of action!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
1 Age
2 State
6 Children and ages
7 Religion
10 do you own a gun

Ok...I'll play. :D
1] Old enough to know better, young enough to still enjoy it
2] State of intoxication 3] More than enough to support all my women, habits and vices 4] Under a freeway overpass 5] Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the school of hard knocks. 6] One that I know of 7] Minister in the Universal Life Church 8] Part time lemonade stand owner 9] Waitin' on Obama 10] yes, enough to start a small war and enough ammo to finish it. A few small country despots would be jealous.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts