Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to keep this short and sweet. Precision Craft Marine is a boat shop, Not an engine shop. We do not use any CHINESE ENGINE PARTS, and never have. We have INSTALLED engines supplied to us with these parts, by the customer. I am not saying that these chinese parts do not have an application, because I know that they are fine for some applications. I am proud to say that we only use AMERICAN made products, as much as humanly possible, as I am proud to be a tax paying American citizen. Also, I am aware that stories change as the Beer cans open. Thank you, Joe Shelfo.

·
Registered
560 Posts
very well said! I wouldnt even respond to said rumors although.everybody that knows you,knows what a no bullshit stand up guy you are!!!
Tony

·
Registered
141 Posts
You can't get anyone much better then Joe and his shop. He has always done what he told me and gone above and beyond for me my hats off to you Joe.

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Like I said, just wanted to clear the air on some bull going around by someone that should get his facts straight before talking shit about our shop. Our intensions are to try new things, to make boating safer, and more enjoyable. Sometimes we stumble, but for the most part, My Dad and I are always looking for a better way for all of the sportsman type racers. I have always believed in supporting our own, and always will, even If it costs me more money. I get calls all the time about how this guy can build this cheaper and that guy has this built in China for pennies on the dollar. I am not Interested in that at all. We have stepped boat racing foward, and as long as I am involved, we will continue, using American or Austrailian built products. I consider the Aussies as family to us at PCM. Thanks again, Joe.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Thanks guys. Like I said, just wanted to clear the air on some bull going around by someone that should get his facts straight before talking shit about our shop. Our intensions are to try new things, to make boating safer, and more enjoyable. Sometimes we stumble, but for the most part, My Dad and I are always looking for a better way for all of the sportsman type racers. I have always believed in supporting our own, and always will, even If it costs me more money. I get calls all the time about how this guy can build this cheaper and that guy has this built in China for pennies on the dollar. I am not Interested in that at all. We have stepped boat racing foward, and as long as I am involved, we will continue, using American or Austrailian built products. I consider the Aussies as family to us at PCM. Thanks again, Joe.

Ya, but I bet you like Chinese food! :)hand

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Don't big deal this kind of stuff Joe. Like water on a ducks back. You and your dad are most highly respected both personal and business wise. You will never please 100% of people 100% of the time. I don't think that even if someone was to say anything bad about you, your dad or your company, it would go very far at all. It would get shut down rather quick.

PS- I like chinese food as well! ;)

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
camping

Oh ya, we going to have to set up a date none holiday. Have to check what resort is going to have camping. My dad send from and email that the Pensus group sign the contract with the Bureau.

·
Registered
672 Posts
My 02 cents, Joe and Dad are two great people. Their service is great and product the same. They go out of their way to help, they will go a long way with the boat business or any ventures. Thanks Joe Jr and Joe Sr, keep up the great service.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts