Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go a so called speeding ticket but the chp officer was cool with me for nice and polite but i was doing 78 with the flow of traffic midle lane and i knew it but since i stand out like a sore thumb which he admitted i got off with this a speeding ticket saying exceeding 65 mph so what the hell is this gonna cost me:D and not the 78 mph ticket which he said would be a pretty penny. ps nobody was harmed or injured during this eventl):ame

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
What's the speed limit of the street or Hwy. you were on?

That was one hell of a long sentence............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'''''''''''''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::"""""""""""''''''''''''

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
go a so called speeding ticket but the chp officer was cool with me for nice and polite but i was doing 78 with the flow of traffic midle lane and i knew it but since i stand out like a sore thumb which he admitted i got off with this a speeding ticket saying exceeding 65 mph so what the hell is this gonna cost me:D and not the 78 mph ticket which he said would be a pretty penny. ps nobody was harmed or injured during this eventl):ame
first time?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Here in Kings County 70mph in a 55 = $285 including being able to send in a certificate from traffic school. Online Traffic school = $20 - $25.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I wish Cali offered something like this. My wife got a speeding ticket in Havasu a few weeks back. Signed up for an online traffic safety course which is offered in AZ for Mojave county. $195 (includes class and court processing fee) and you do the 4 hour course online which consisted of 5 small quizzes. You can log in and out of the course as often as you like. Once the last quiz is completed, electronic email is generated to the court where the citation was issued and it is automatically dismissed....pretty cood deal.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I wish Cali offered something like this. My wife got a speeding ticket in Havasu a few weeks back. Signed up for an online traffic safety course which is offered in AZ for Mojave county. $195 (includes class and court processing fee) and you do the 4 hour course online which consisted of 5 small quizzes. You can log in and out of the course as often as you like. Once the last quiz is completed, electronic email is generated to the court where the citation was issued and it is automatically dismissed....pretty cood deal.
That is cool!
AZ also gives actual written warnings too. I've received one for speeding (70mph in a 45mph zone) and one for smoked tail lights.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Just think, Casey Anthony paid just a little bit more than you did for her fine.....jk. Hope you get through it with the least amount of financial damage.

Why did you stick out like a sore thumb?

·
Registered
200 Posts
God, your schtick gets old;)
NSF
Wow, someone tell this nerd, this shiat is old? :)hand Finally. where's Kilmjoy when you need him? I don't mean NSF! One day Shit-O will understand, when he looks at ww.ODMP.com and thinks about own children, I know he has children and I hope he understands, the sacrifice Dad made, the valley Pussy MF'er! Sorry I'm just tired of his BS! You are more than welcome to contact me, Shintooooo! through voodooman to get an understanding!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.