Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
So? Besides that You tube video being a cut and past deal probably made up by some fanatic Christians. Is being a Muslim some kind of illegal act??? I don't get it?
I do not care what he or anyone else's religious beliefs are. I belong to no religion, maybe that's why I could care less.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So? Besides that You tube video being a cut and past deal probably made up by some fanatic Christians. Is being a Muslim some kind of illegal act??? I don't get it?
I do not care what he or anyone else's religious beliefs are. I belong to no religion, maybe that's why I could care less.
Is there anything in AMERICA you care about?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Probably why your moral standing is so low. You claim not to be aliberal but you keep defending them and thier ideals. Kind of like saying your not a murderer meanwhile you stand around and cheer people on to committ murder. Makes you just as guilty.:)sphss

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Is there anything in AMERICA you care about?
Sure. Collecting his government,taxed payed, paycheck. He's probably another one of those gov. employees we could do without. Notice he spends more time durring the work day on the internet rather than working. And before you try to say the same to us Zombie remember most here run thier own business's and have that right. It looks to me we are paying you for very little production. Zombie's just another example why we have to keep paying more in taxes to keep useless gov. employees around.:)sphss

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure. Collecting his government,taxed payed, paycheck. He's probably another one of those gov. employees we could do without. Notice he spends more time durring the work day on the internet rather than working. And before you try to say the same to us Zombie remember most here run thier own business's and have that right. It looks to me we are paying you for very little production. Zombie's just another example why we have to keep paying more in taxes to keep useless gov. employees around.:)sphss
Don't pick on the POOR ZOMBIE. He can't help himself. My guess is he never had a Father to teach him the proper things in life.
:D

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

LOL, Marvin, Kind of like working in daddys business as the useless son of the owner huh? You should know that role well ...:)grn Daddy can't even fire you because mommy wouldn't let him. hil:)

U

·
0 Posts
LOL, Marvin, Kind of like working in daddys business as the useless son of the owner huh? You should know that role well ...:)grn Daddy can't even fire you because mommy wouldn't let him. hil:)
Now that's funny :)hand

I can hear his mom yelling MARVIN, MARVIN GET TO WORK MARVIN lol

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Why are Christians so threatened by Muslims? Are they worried they might have selected the incorrect religion?

I love the way you guys are painting Zombie as a non-Muslim hater. :D

You might just as well throw in that he is an "anti-war bastard", as well.

Christians have done some pretty bad shit over the years and yet we don't paint all Christians with the criminal brush. Maybe some bad ass Muslims are just that... bad ass Muslims. Arrest them. Kill them. Protect yourself from them. ... but to try to extinct all Muslims as a religion is genocide. It's the position of radicals. ... it's the very thing you're fighting against.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Why are Christians so threatened by Muslims? Are they worried they might have selected the incorrect religion?

I love the way you guys are painting Zombie as a non-Muslim hater. :D

You might just as well throw in that he is an "anti-war bastard", as well.

Christians have done some pretty bad shit over the years and yet we don't paint all Christians with the criminal brush. Maybe some bad ass Muslims are just that... bad ass Muslims. Arrest them. Kill them. Protect yourself from them. ... but to try to extinct all Muslims as a religion is genocide. It's the position of radicals. ... it's the very thing you're fighting against.
I don't think the threat is limited to Christians.
In this day and age, at least, I don't think the Christian religion is out to exterminate all others.
I understand that not all muslims ACT on genocide, but I believe all are called on to, at the least, not hinder or condemn it?

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Now that's funny :)hand

I can hear his mom yelling MARVIN, MARVIN GET TO WORK MARVIN lol
More wisdom from Drive-by.

Ok, ok, "more drivel".

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
zombie

I bet that douche bag rocks the comb-over just to cover the ole coat hanger scars.........:)hand

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I bet that douche bag rocks the comb-over just to cover the ole coat hanger scars.........:)hand
damn.

Epic fail then?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
I don't think the threat is limited to Christians.
I think you're saying Muslims aren't aiming their holy war at just Christians.

In this day and age, at least, I don't think the Christian religion is out to exterminate all others.
I don't either. Some radicals would clense the world of Muslims but they don't speak for the Christian religion.

I understand that not all muslims ACT on genocide, but I believe all are called on to, at the least, not hinder or condemn it?
That's a good question. I have some Muslim friends who tell me their religion is all about peace. They disavow terrorism done in the name of the Muslim religion and openly condemn it. I tend to believe them, as they are literally the most gentle people I know.

On the other hand, the Qur'an clearly calls followers to violence in many places. The Qur'an was not written in English so it could be a translation issue but I highly doubt that.

I've read a small chunk of the Qur'an... maybe 50 pages. This reading was based on Internet arguments of the Qur'an citing violence. Muslims have argued violent passeges have been quoted out of context. I've read quite a bit of text before and after every quote. I just don't see any contexual issues with regard to the quotes. The Muslim response seems to be that non-Muslims cannot understand. That chafes.

Also, Muslims seem to be responsible for a disproportionate quantity of terrorism committed in the last 50 years. This could be looked at as self fulfilling since pretty much any violent crime committed by a Muslim is considered terrorism but I don't think this adequately explains the terrorist profiles we've seen.

... so yeah... there definitely seems to be a disproportionate ratio of Muslim terrorists.

On the other hand, it's quite likely a disproportionate ratio of property crime in border states is committed by hispanics. That doesn't mean there is anything specifically wrong with hispanics since the phenomenon seems to be geo-political in nature.

For what it's worth, I don't think we are in any moral position to condemn Muslims but I have no issue profiling them for the purposes of national security. At least, to an extent.

Also, it's entirely reasonable for the west to respond to violence in kind. That wouldn't necessarily give us justitication to take out entire states or regions but if enough violence comes from a given region... it most certainly does.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Warning! 100% off topic post!

Tom,
I think that, increasingly, many people could care less about the theory, or "geo-political" nature of the root causes. Those causes are open for unending debate anyway.
The masses, myself included to a large degree, simply are tired of the threat and attacks, and are ready for some good 'ol "symptomatic" treatment.
Don't get me wrong, root cause corrections are a big part of my job, but in this case the only way that will happen is Armageddon.
I don't need to read the book or dissect translations to understand that I, and millions of others, have targets on our backs simply for not being muslim.
Theory behind it means little to Me.
I do not condone extermination of muslims.
But if the muslim "nation" will not stand up in protest against these so called "extremists", and as a Religion, condemn these acts and those who commit them, they are effectively joining forces with them, in my book.
I have seen Muslim Clerics here in the USA, on TV, stating publicly that while they do not promote the terrorist actions, they can not condone them either, as the koran dictates. And in fact hold the terrorists as "martyrs".
That is phucked up.

So, IMO, if it ever comes to actual religious genocide against the muslims, it will be just as much due to the "mainstream" muslin population as the terrorists.

As far as profiling, it is common sense.
If the mainstream muslims get tired of it, they need to tell their comrades to "chill".
It's their own fault.

Frankly, none of asked for any of this. (yeah, I know, Israel)
The terrorists have brought it to us.

I fly a lot, the TSA security is a joke. WE pay the price with total hassles at airports due to THEIR actions, while dudes in turbans slide right through so as not to have profiling charges.
It's ridiculous.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

Thatguy, I don't get this disturbing video? What is your point ?

Tom Brown's next Muslim post is well thought out.

Thatguy's violence towards a women post and TB's Muslim post right next to each other certainly demonstrates the range of intellects operating on the PRF!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Thatguy, I don't get this disturbing video? What is your point ?

Tom Brown's next Muslim post is well thought out.

Thatguy's violence towards a women post and TB's Muslim post right next to each other certainly demonstrates the range of intellects operating on the PRF!
Do I have to spoon feed it to 'ya?
It's SR "**** punching" you.
See, you are the girl mouthing off.

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
ZOMBIE...You got the fokin point.You insult as many peeps here as ya can and act oblivious to your actions.........F*kkkk U ZOMBIE...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts