Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coated Bassett headers for Ford FE (352-428) come with stainless waterlines and Bassett "T" valve(has ball but NO spring). $400
Also have two sets of Edelbrock Aluminum log style manifolds for Ford FE. One set has three studs, other has 4 studs one set has be welded. $150 and $100 for the ones that have been welded.
Aluminum over the transom risers for log manifold with three studs. $SOLD SOLD SOLD
Also have a 8 vane JG split bowl for sale $SOLD SOLD SOLD. It is in Great shape.
Misc pump gaskets, o rings, seals, two sets of packing, etc. The big gasket for the back cover is bad. everything else is good.
Here is a link (click on it) to the photobucket album that has lots of pictures of everything. http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll259/BlakeM_Pictures/Jet%20boat%20parts/
Sold the boat, no need for any jet boat parts.
All parts located in Anahuac TX 77514. I accept paypal or cash in person. Buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT. Aluminum risers SOLD. Still have Both sets of logs, set of coated headers with water lines, and misc gaskets and seals.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sale Pending on both sets of Logs and all the seals and gaskets.

interested in headers is there are still for sall thanks
Still have the headers! Shoot me a PM.

headers are in great shape i looked at them when i looked at his boat, located outside of houston,tx
Thanks! Hopefully in a few years ill be back out on the river:)Unsure

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sale fell through, Still have it!

Only bad thing is now i am off at college. Will be home this weekend if anyone is interested in parts. If interested, If the money is in my Paypal by Sunday i will bring them with me and they will ship on Tuesday. Other wise it will be a week or two. PM me if interested and i will give you my phone number as i rarely get on here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey dude !

I am ready to buy those long tube Bassett headers and injection water lines with T-valve if you still have that set :)devil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts