Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having a Ford Garage clean out "SALE".
All that is left are the Heads, Crank,
2# EDL-60679 Ford 460, 75cc Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Heads, They are ready to run
with Arp Head studs $1200.00

4# 460 Stock Stroke Crank $150.00
Its a 10/10 now, but it will need to be turned do to a spun bearing on 1# journal.

All buyers will pay for shipping. Thanks for looking:)hand

·
Just Me
4,059 Posts
The headers arrived today and the guy I bought them for was very happy. Your packaging and follow up made this dealing fantastic. Thanks again. Please tell your wife thanks for the call to let me know UPS had tried to deliver them while I was out of town. We don't find many boat parts here in the midwest so I was very happy to have seen what he needed for his tunnel hull show up. Hopefully one of these days we'll take a western vacation and have a caravan of midwest boats come out and play. Ok, so it would be a small caravan, but it would still be fun. :D

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The headers arrived today and the guy I bought them for was very happy. Your packaging and follow up made this dealing fantastic. Thanks again. Please tell your wife thanks for the call to let me know UPS had tried to deliver them while I was out of town. We don't find many boat parts here in the midwest so I was very happy to have seen what he needed for his tunnel hull show up. Hopefully one of these days we'll take a western vacation and have a caravan of midwest boats come out and play. Ok, so it would be a small caravan, but it would still be fun. :D

Your welcome. I hope is he enjoys them and thank you.:)hand

·
Keep it wet!
267 Posts
Thanks Frank, I received the oil pan yesterday,looks great. I'm one step closer to getting my new 545 in the boat.:)hand

Brian

1 - 19 of 19 Posts