Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some pics of an installed 3310 type holley with the Ford kick down attatched. Good close ups from different angles. I just dont remember how it goes. The little spring is hanggin' off the carb and I dont remember how its supposed to be.I bet sleeperCP has somthing.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Must not need it all that badly. 10:03 you are pleading for help. 10:13 I post a diagram. Geez. At 11:13 I think I'll delete it
Jeeez Bob. Take a deep breath, in through the nose, hold for a moment, and slowly exhale out of your mouth while making a sssssshhhhhh sh sh sh sound.

Ahhhh. Now doesn't that feel better?

No news is good news... Right?

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Ah I'm just messin with him:D
LOL I was thinkin to myself... I know it's been a little slow around here and my thirst for good reading is growing, but crap! Bob just lost it altogether. :happy:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea. The engine was shipped to me complete. The little(2'') spring was sitting in the intake. Holley 3310 with Ford kickdown. Now I see from the diagram, the rod needs to be pulled foward, or in this case the Holley link needs to be pulled. Not stuck in the desert. But thank you for your prompt response. The engine is for a off road desert truck though! -Kevin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts