Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here is the deal. I back the truck out of the garage and fluid comes dripping out of the dip stick. What's the deal? 1999 f250 powerstroke Is their a clogged vent? I pull the dip stick and it poors out. WTF. It has been sitting

·
Registered
209 Posts
could of over heated the trans without knowing. I backed mine up and it did the same. had it rebuilt 4 times. Inglewood transmissions is the best.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
had it rebuilt 4 times. Inglewood transmissions is the best.
Rebuilt 4 times by the best??? Got a million or so on the clock now??? :)bulb:D

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Ford 4r100

Okay here is the deal. I back the truck out of the garage and fluid comes dripping out of the dip stick. What's the deal? 1999 f250 powerstroke Is their a clogged vent? I pull the dip stick and it poors out. WTF. It has been sitting

I'm going to a place called John Wood Automotive in HOltville ca . My trans in my 02 f350 powerstroke just died at 83000 miles. he's at www.jwtt.com i believe..nobody has one bad thing to say about the guy. I'll let you know how it comes out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Rebuilt 4 times by the best??? Got a million or so on the clock now??? :)bulb:D
he did the last build, after i broke it so many times i finally went there. oh yeah my bts tc is making noise now. I thought those things where good to 1500 hp? i think that is bs.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
he did the last build, after i broke it so many times i finally went there. oh yeah my bts tc is making noise now. I thought those things where good to 1500 hp? i think that is bs.
Time for a john wood tranny..he makes his own trick T/C!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts