Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NASA has been warning about it…scientific papers have been written about it…geologists have seen its traces in rock strata and ice core samples…

Now "it" is here: an unstoppable magnetic pole shift that has sped up and is causing life-threatening havoc with the world's weather.

Forget about global warming—man-made or natural—what drives planetary weather patterns is the climate and what drives the climate is the sun's magnetosphere and its electromagnetic interaction with a planet's own magnetic field.
Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms - Salem-News.Com

I'd like to hear Algore's opinion on this. :)grn

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
The more CO2 is causing a greater density of earth's air producing a larger gravatation field affecting the earths magnetic field.
Haha, you just can't make this liberal bull$hit up man. This is classic stupidity in it's purest form.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Haha, you just can't make this liberal bull$hit up man. This is classic stupidity in it's purest form.
You don't know that. Why don't you ask him to explain it before you jump on him dopey.:)sphss Just dismissing it without asking questions is stupidity in it's purest form.:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The more CO2 is causing a greater density of earth's air producing a larger gravatation field affecting the earths magnetic field.
You don't know that. Why don't you ask him to explain it before you jump on him dopey.:)sphss Just dismissing it without asking questions is stupidity in it's purest form.:)hand
What do you know? He may have been joking. That is what I see it as. :)bulb

So you are going to believe him with out checking it out? That doesn't seem very logical!!! :)hand

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
What do you know? He may have been joking. That is what I see it as. :)bulb

So you are going to believe him with out checking it out? That doesn't seem very logical!!! :)hand
He may have been joking, and I am not just believing him without checking it out. But I won't denounce him without finding out more first.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How would I know what Mr Gore thinks about it. Democrats make up their own minds, unlike republicans who rely on Fox news for their opinions.:D
Hey dim-wit.... you read that article? How about that shit? :)

AND the best part is.... It is a website that you have used for reference before, so we know it's the up and up!!! :)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How would I know what Mr Gore thinks about it. Democrats make up their own minds, unlike republicans who rely on Fox news for their opinions.:D
He may have been joking, and I am not just believing him without checking it out. But I won't denounce him without finding out more first.
What if he was a Fox news watching Republican? What then?:)bulb

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Lol, well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
View attachment 106110 View attachment 106112 View attachment 106113 View attachment 106114 View attachment 106116 View attachment 106117
Ram, have you ever watched Glenn Beck? He consistently cites where he gets his research and says "don't take my word for it, look it up and decide for yourself". I know you libtards aren't good at deciding for yourself and expect the government to do it all for you but you ought to try it sometime.....it's freeing, and probably why the root word of freedom is free and not free stuff from the government, maybe??????????????

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Ram, have you ever watched Glenn Beck? He consistently cites where he gets his research and says "don't take my word for it, look it up and decide for yourself". I know you libtards aren't good at deciding for yourself and expect the government to do it all for you but you ought to try it sometime.....it's freeing, and probably why the root word of freedom is free and not free stuff from the government, maybe??????????????
I have watched quite a bit of Beck, Oreilly, and Hannity. I have also listened to Mark Levin on the radio, and the main reason I do this is to see what these people have to say. Beck does say that, but many that watch his show believe what he says, and if he isn't lying, then he stretches the truth pretty far.
You have a misconception about democrats that they always have their hand out for "free stuff from the government." I don't, nor do my friends, many of whom own their own businesses. You guys stereotype anyone on the left, thinking they are lazy, unmotivated people, just sitting there leeching off society. That is not the case.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I have watched quite a bit of Beck, Oreilly, and Hannity. I have also listened to Mark Levin on the radio, and the main reason I do this is to see what these people have to say. Beck does say that, but many that watch his show believe what he says, and if he isn't lying, then he stretches the truth pretty far.
You have a misconception about democrats that they always have their hand out for "free stuff from the government." I don't, nor do my friends, many of whom own their own businesses. You guys stereotype anyone on the left, thinking they are lazy, unmotivated people, just sitting there leeching off society. That is not the case.
Easy to answer....then why do you vote for politicians who give away your money to those that do?????? Founders set up a small central government and low taxes....remember the Boston Tea Party? When you vote, you condone and support the lazy leaching.....I offer a job at the end of last week and got a response that "you are only offering me $3 more and hour than I get on unemployment for the next 13 months.....why should I accept the job?" Do you see a problem with this? I do! Your vote says something about you character but yet you deny any culpability.....you are just as responsible as the politician and DC. I could care less if you were Democrat if you and others like you followed the founding principles; self reliance was a huge principal.

BTW, there are many libtard watch groups that monitor Glenn, Hanity and Levin….they correct inaccuracies when they are pointed out and proven….it is rare. I have never seen them lie and I regularly follow up a research points they bring up.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where? Do it again pwwweeeze. :)st

How about that article (I ask for the second time)?
How about that article, Ramadam? (I ask for the third time)?

Kind of hard to read that out loud whilst your mouth is full of crow, huh Ram? :)hand

PS I believe that your sig exceeds the board rules for size. Don't worry; I won't rat you out. But then Rex may see this post and check you out. ;)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 37 Posts