Performance Boats Forum banner

Found a crazy deal on a f30

4K views 36 replies 8 participants last post by  drejustice 
#1 ·
Found this trolling the net on boattrader. 150K ?!?!?!? DOH :)eh:) as my build is currently in progress.

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh I agree :D I was just pointing it out that looks to be a decent deal for someone. I was very happy with my Ultra but one major reason for the switch was the need/desire for twin engines for my application. Since this is a single, it wouldn't meet my needs for the areas I wanted to boat in but someone that a single engine application works, not to shabby.

#20 ·
I would have to say between a deck (30') and my (29' open bow) maybe 250-300lbs. guessing. I do know that vacuum bagging and the kevlar and penski composite crap definetely takes some weight out of the boat, possibly 500+lbs. Please dont quote me on these numbers they are educated guess'. i remember when I was told that vacuum bagging a 29' could save 1000lbs. :)sphss not buying it.... Anyways, thanks for the props on my boat, like I said its not for everyone but for me, I freakin love it...

So you gonna make me an offer???? :D

#27 · (Edited)
I buy it...and I know that Dave and Bryan were surprised also. Something great to say about the boat and that motor package. 100 is awesome!

Hey Kilr - he even has an open bow too :)

Roln 20s

PS here are a few more pics

the best part is, i dont even have the second photo you posted taken in front of dcb. :)sphss

when i emailed dave and bryan a photo of the numbers the boat ran they both seemed shocked and like roln20s posted, the f&%*ing thing is an open bow stage 3 and plus some more speakers stereo system. I would love to see someone build a light 29', closed bow, and throw a big 5 blade cleaver to see some topend numbers. I know dave set the "X" somewhat conservative because I wanted the boat to plain like a single. If someone let dave run the "X" where he likes to set up his boats you could make this package a fast setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.