Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I talked to our friends that were with us during Desert Storm and she told me this story about how she found my glasses when she got home.

Hubby knew this since the day AFTER I decided they were gone and was going to surprise me when he brought them home this week. :):)punch

That little SHIT! He let me feel like crap and VERY irresponsible for two weeks now. :|err

Oh well, at least I get my glasses back! :)devil

2,056 Posts
Well, I talked to our friends that were with us during Desert Storm and she told me this story about how she found my glasses when she got home.

Hubby knew this since the day AFTER I decided they were gone and was going to surprise me when he brought them home this week. :):)punch

That little SHIT! He let me feel like crap and VERY irresponsible for two weeks now. :|err

You know... You could have turned this around on him by buying another pair before he told you that he knew where yours were ;) Haha :D After all, It's only money!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went shopping on Saturday and put it on the card he pays. Even Steven. :D

Besides, we've got a whole week in Kauai coming up that I can get him to go shopping with me. :D

·
Registered
2,965 Posts

Good for him! You should feel terrible.... It should have been all ice cream and blow jobs around there for 2 weeks!!!:D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Well that explains the big ass smile I hear you had on your face walking down the isle!!!!
Nah, that's because she was drunk... :)devil:D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Agreed...I was there. Tash Tini's for 2 hours before the ceremony :D
I wasn't there but I've seen the Tash crew in action... it's very much of a no brainer... :)devil:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts