Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3 race boats all painted the same ..looks like 1 flat 1 texas tunnell and ? located in san juan batista weekend sale only 7k each or best offer on all 3.(831)537-3457
COULD BE A HYDRO BEHIND THIS FLAT..

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
add says "3 speed boats for sale" $7k each or take all 3 for a good deal..

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I DIDNT CALL..to far away and im afraid of whats all there!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
hey mouzer...just a thought here.

hey Mouzer,
You know...people say times are slow...but some out here have money :)hand.
I've said it before, and my impression is, you could truly become a boat broker dude. Your nose is on the ground like a bloodhound scrounging these things up. Maybe you need a manager.....humm :)bulb
Keep on postin buddy!!

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey booney,i go on about 5 different sites every 2 hrs 2 catch this stuff.if he was closer i woulda been at his home going through all this.:D

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nobody up north ran over and looked at all this stuff......Lakesonly ?

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still nobody even called or went by there...:mad: u guys upset me sometimes,,dont you northen ca guys talk to me for a week,this coulda been the deal of a lifetime..i thought lakesonly would reported back to us on these 3 boats.shame shame....i cant even look at u guys right now:mad: my so cal brothers woulda hooked this all up.:p

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yo Mouser, have you seen the flatty in Fullerton that sits off of State Collage between Commenwelth and Fender Ave? Orange with yellow and is complete. I have not stopped and looked at it but at a glance looks ok.

I kinda figured that guy bought it from you anyway but if not, well now ya know.

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this one is on beach blvd and imperial hwy he will take $3k for it less motor or $4500 with bbc but he is keeping the headers and tunellram.needs paint also71 hondo:mad:

·
Registered
155 Posts
still nobody even called or went by there...:mad: u guys upset me sometimes,,dont you northen ca guys talk to me for a week,this coulda been the deal of a lifetime..i thought lakesonly would reported back to us on these 3 boats.shame shame....i cant even look at u guys right now:mad: my so cal brothers woulda hooked this all up.:p
Mike you need to check a map, San Jaun Bautista boats location, it's more like central Ca coast not norcal...;) :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts