Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Don't think it will last long without head bolts.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Nice pics but why no detail on the build?

S CP :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't think it will last long without head bolts.
we were mocking up the front end of the motor yesterday..making sure everything lined up..gotta give Scott some kudos for machining out some spacers..when we put the msd trigger on it, the pulley alignment was off..not no more!!..we're waiting for some parts from Chris, ARp and plug wires to get close to buttoning up..hopefully next weekend it will be done..except for blower, I won't have it till July..

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scott will post the build and details when we get this thing completed...he took alot of Pics on this build..EVERYTHING is Brand new...(except water pump housing and alt)

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Nice pics but why no detail on the build?

S CP :confused:
Like Ed said...I'll do a build thread, just been very busy. This is a really nice engine...Dart, Bryant, Oliver, JE, T&D, etc...all the really nice stuff. It'll be a nice build write-up with lots of pics. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
for those of you who don't know scott...he really is 6ft tall:54:
Yeah, standing on milk crate.:shhh:

Whats with all the blue ano'd thingies. Smog pumps, power steering, A/C compressor. Whats this thing going in, a Chevy Top Kick?
You need a blown 588 just to spin all that crap.

Lets see some money shots.

BTW, that thing would look so cool with a Royal Ram Manifold.:))eek:))

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, standing on milk crate.:shhh:

Whats with all the blue ano'd thingies. Smog pumps, power steering, A/C compressor. Whats this thing going in, a Chevy Top Kick?
You need a blown 588 just to spin all that crap.

Lets see some money shots.

BTW, that thing would look so cool with a Royal Ram Manifold.:))eek:))
That Royal Ram would have looked real good on your motor..better app....blue ano thingies? oh I forgot...you don't have power steering and you can't take mutiple female passengers with you...btw..Scott told me to hit you up on what fuel pump to run..he said you would say Clay smith....

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didn't Scott have a bigger sticker to place on the boat, or is that all the space he gets?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts