Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Are you in France Tommy? Is gn7 and the rest of your righty loon friends there as well?
Far-right protesters storm French mosque - Yahoo! News
Maybe because you haven't seen what's going on in France, that you don't understand why this happened. The French government has catered to Muslim immigrants so much that it's hurt the citizens. Muslims stop traffic, block businesses, and create hazards because they stop where ever they are to do their prayers.
Muslims are collecting Frances version of welfare while expecting the non-Muslims to serve them. They've tried to take over certain areas within France, including instituting Sharia law into certain town in which they hold non-Muslim to the law without government backing.

I'm not condoning this action, but the government has brought this on.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe because you haven't seen what's going on in France, that you don't understand why this happened. The French government has catered to Muslim immigrants so much that it's hurt the citizens. Muslims stop traffic, block businesses, and create hazards because they stop where ever they are to do their prayers.
Muslims are collecting Frances version of welfare while expecting the non-Muslims to serve them. They've tried to take over certain areas within France, including instituting Sharia law into certain town in which they hold non-Muslim to the law without government backing.

I'm not condoning this action, but the government has brought this on.
Outlawing the burqua, catering to Muslim immigrants.:))THumbsUp

France outlaws public wearing of burka - English pravda.ru

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts

Maybe you should go back a few more years. Time didn't start yesterday. The burka outlaw only happened after they realized what they had done.

Paris:
La rue des Poissonniers confisquée par les musulmans pour leur prière illégale (9 avril 2010) - YouTube

Moscow:
THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS BLOCKING STREETS FOR EID PRAYERS (MOSCOW 08/31/11) - YouTube

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

Jesus Ram, I know you are twisted up in your' views, but surely You aren't THAT stupid?

That (burka outlawing) is what is has come to, apparently.

And no, I am not in France, nor am I a far right loon. I am JUST right of center.
Like a majority of voters, I am labeled a righty extremist by lefty sheep because they have shifted the scale SO FAR to the left.
In more normal times I have even placed a little LEFT of center on the graph.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Like I said, the French government is not catering to the Muslims now.
It's too late for that. They are deeply entrenched in the country; all they have to do is out number the French. That is coming because they breed like rabbits. France is done.

·
3,006 Posts
He said "what's going on in France." Those protests are no longer happening.
FRANCE BANS ALL MUSLIM PROTESTS - Business Insider

Like I said, the French government is not catering to the Muslims now.
Just because the government banned public prayer doesn't mean they are following that. You can find video's on you-tube of this law being ignored in masses post ban.

This issue goes back many years before that anyways. 5-6 million Muslims in a country that fought against them throughout history by defending invasions and aggression in the middle east doesn't happen overnight.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And no, I am not in France, nor am I a far right loon. I am JUST right of center.
Like a majority of voters, I am labeled a righty extremist by lefty sheep because they have shifted the scale SO FAR to the left.
In more normal times I have even placed a little LEFT of center on the graph.
OK, I'll give you that you might not be in France, but that doesn't mean gn7 isn't there and the rest of your statement is nothing more than nonsensical bullshit.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just because the government banned public prayer doesn't mean they are following that. You can find video's on you-tube of this law being ignored in masses post ban.

This issue goes back many years before that anyways. 5-6 million Muslims in a country that fought against them throughout history by defending invasions and aggression in the middle east doesn't happen overnight.
Look, I'm not saying there was not a problem in the past, but banning protests by Muslims and banning burkas is not catering to Muslims.

·
3,006 Posts
Look, I'm not saying there was not a problem in the past, but banning protests by Muslims and banning burkas is not catering to Muslims.
It's not protests...

The catering happened during the time that 5 million of them came into the country.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
It's too late for that. They are deeply entrenched in the country; all they have to do is out number the French. That is coming because they breed like rabbits. France is done.
:))THumbsUp
and I find it very interesting that Zero and the Dems want FREE CONTRACEPTION and FREE ABORTIONS while the Muslims breed like rabbits and spit kids out like pez dispensers. It is undeniable Demographics, simply by the numbers, the Muslims will indeed out number ALL OF US. It is simply a matter of time and there is not a GD thing we can do about it other than exile ALL Muslims from the U.S. I realize that is one hell of an attitude, and I know I sound like a racist, but no,.... I am a true blooded American who will do anything to preserve our country and the values which make us GREAT! If you have not seen this (non partisan) Muslim Demographics video released several years ago, you should. Anyone who says different is truly ignorant to demographics, simply denying the inevitable or placing their heads in the sand as this may be is too disturbing for some to accept. Do I have the answers....HELL NO, but I wish I did. I do know that embracing them is NOT THE WAY TO GO!

If you have the guts to view this, play CLOSE ATTENTION when they discuss France, then it should be a little clearer as to the problems France is now facing......coming to a country near you real soon!

Muslim Demographics - YouTube

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Ram needs to watch that video.

And you can blame our State Dept for relocating many moooozlums in the US. Even though they really don't want to be here.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
OK, I'll give you that you might not be in France, but that doesn't mean gn7 isn't there and the rest of your statement is nothing more than nonsensical bullshit.
Sorry you can not allow yourself free thought, and the ability to comprehend a statement that may go against the narrow bandwidth that your mind operates in...

Free your mind and your ass will follow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts