Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted an earlier thread about my secondary job, this thread is to promote free asphalt grindings:

Asphalt grindings are in the same size as pea gravel and can be used for dirt lots, driveways where someone would like something to keep the dust down, mud out instead of paying for asphalt/concrete.

We grind asphalt all over So. Cal. and occasionally work in AZ. and Nevada.

Please PM me a contact number, city, and cross streets (within a mile) of your location and we will put it on our list. We also share the locations with one other paving co. that does more work than us in AZ and NV, so chances are, we will get out that way at some point over the year.

We basically dump it, you tamp it, spread it and thats it. A skid steer or small tractor will do fine for tamping, spreading it.

Our loads are usually delivered in "super ten" dump trucks that are 12-15 cubic yards each. We have an ad on Craigs list and have been able to deliver to various locations from the ad and to some boaters. Los Angeles magazine did an article on us for having the most unique "free" product ad/lol.

All locations appreciated, I'll be posting some up coming locations in this thread,

Gary

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Currently we are looknig for dump sites at the following locations:

1. South Orange Co./Mission Viejo area near the 5 Fwy. and La Paz exit

2. Las Vegas: May 15th: anywhere within a 10-13 mile radius of Desert Rd. and Spring Valley. We only have two trucks slated for this, thus the short radius for dump sites.

Thanks in advance,
LR

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
El Toro Materials at El Toro Road and Portola Parkway may take ground asphalt they can convert to road base for free or close to it.

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FREE CLEAN (NO MIX) DIRT, 1,500 yards In Santa Ana

One of our jobs requires removal of good fill dirt, the trucks will haul and dump at your location for free. All takers, any amount wanted welcome.

This Saturday

We'll travel 20 minutes from Santa Ana

PM if you want some!

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking for dump locations in Ontario area for next Monday. 20 loads, PM if interested.

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do, we have'nt been to Havasu, have been to Parker a few years back, Vidal Junction area.

Owners have been looking for a place in Havi, if they get a pad, they will bid some jobs up there for sure.

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, delivered to two boaters, both happy, we've received over 50 locations/requests from our craigslist ad.

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We ground up the 95 around Vidal about 8 years back BC, we just bid a job in Parker, if it lands (Aug.), I'll be coming your way with some grindings

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We are looking to get rid of 300 loads of grindings over next two weeks within 20 miles of Pomona. These loads are coming from a parking lot that used Petromat, which will have squares of it in the grindings that appear as a "paper type" material mixed in with the grindings. It still stays down just like regular grindings, just a little different texture.

PM me for a phone number

Gary

·
Registered
166 Posts
can this be used as fill under a concrete slab? i need to fill a 50' sloped driveway and fill a large 30' x 55' garage slab about 2 1/2' deep. id probably need atleast 100yrds. will it compact like fill dirt?
im in fallbrook. north county san diego, just south of temecula.

·
Registered
284 Posts
not 20 miles from Pomona but could take it all in San Juan Cap. Have 10 acres with Horses and could use it for a parking lot / driveway

1 - 20 of 37 Posts