Performance Boats Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Victorfb,

I'd recommend clean dirt under concrete. This stuff is great for covering dirt, dust control, but it probably does'nt tamp as tight as fill dirt so it would'nt be as good as a compressed base for concrete.

INI:

PM me a contact number, nearest cross streets and I'll add it to our list. We now how 85 locations all over So.Cal. and have given grindings to 20 locations since April. We have'nt been to Temecula area this year as much as last year, probably due to the economy. O.C.,and the Valencia area have kept us really busy so far, as development is still going on in those regions.

Thanks for the responses, and if anyone wants to bring their own dump truck to a site to get the grindings, you're more than welcome to.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Victorfb,

I'd recommend clean dirt under concrete. This stuff is great for covering dirt, dust control, but it probably does'nt tamp as tight as fill dirt so it would'nt be as good as a compressed base for concrete.

INI:

PM me a contact number, nearest cross streets and I'll add it to our list. We now how 85 locations all over So.Cal. and have given grindings to 20 locations since April. We have'nt been to Temecula area this year as much as last year, probably due to the economy. O.C.,and the Valencia area have kept us really busy so far, as development is still going on in those regions.

Thanks for the responses, and if anyone wants to bring their own dump truck to a site to get the grindings, you're more than welcome to.
FYI ... INI said he was in San Juan Capistrano, which is So. Orange County ... victorfb said Temecula ...

(just trying to help out)

BB

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
My bad,

I send PM's to all those interested to send cross streets, and it goes into the list right/lol.

Craigslist is great, had over 200 calls in 4 months for this stuff.

All our OC work has been Laguna Beach and north. Mostly in Westminster/Garden Grove for 9 schools this summer.

We are getting 5 bucks a ton on those jobs so dump sites are'nt needed for them.

Crazy thing, bad economy has created this stuff to be actually worth something rather than a pain to get rid of.

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Blown Howard,

PM me a contact number and cross streets, and we'll put you on the list, we've delivered to roughly 20 sites thanks to sites like this and Craigslist.

Your location is'nt too far, we go all over so. cal., just might be awhile before we're in the area, we get jobs booked mostly on a weekly basis.

Thanks for inquiring,

Gary

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Would these grindings be good filler to fill a pool?

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Chumpchange-

If you're just going to put grass or landscape over the filled in area, would be no problem, I would'nt recommend putting concrete over it though, too pourous IMHO and it would continue to settle with that kind of weight on it.

River Runnin, please send cross streets/ contact number and I"ll put you on the list. We have'nt been to Beaumont this year, but we will most likely be there sometime before the end of the year.

Been doing a lot of school black tops in Pomona and Westminster for the summer (24 schools).

Most anyone could rent a 5-7 yard two axle dump truck from Hertz and come out to Pomona, we'll fill it up quick/lol.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Grindings

Say if your ever around the 15 and Lake street (Lake Elsinore/Corona) we'll take some.If your around here and your going some where else if you dont mind I could even go and pick up a couple of loads.I have an end dump,so I can haul it myself if I have too

·
Registered
78 Posts
Say I've been calling you a couple of timesbut we keep missing eachother.Thatweekend you called my ol lady and me were in Parker came home got in a huge fight,and I got kicked the f##ked out.Anyways Like I said earlier we can go and pick up about a load or two from your job sites,it also depends on where we're working.Also if your ever out here in South Corona, Lake Elsinore area thats where our yard is and we can take your loads.

Thanks and have a good day

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hope all works out.

I'll pm when we are down your way, have'nt been down south of O.C. or Riverside this year, lots of stuff in SGV, Pomona,and Valencia, just go where the bids land.

Our big machine guys did'nt want to stay at the Parker pad for a couple weeks, so we did'nt bid on the work being done just outside of Parker, we would have outbid the co. that got it, sorry Boat Cop, would of had you covered for some grindings, damn civillian wussies that don't want to work in 110 degree heat on asphalt/lol!

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I put your number down. We prefer super 10's cause we do a lot of parking lots, apt. complexes, etc. where we need the trucks to turn around alot, but some days we can't find them for nothing so always glad to have some more trucks on the call list. Hope things are going better.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I put your number down. We prefer super 10's cause we do a lot of parking lots, apt. complexes, etc. where we need the trucks to turn around alot, but some days we can't find them for nothing so always glad to have some more trucks on the call list. Hope things are going better.
Anything twards Hesperia soon?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts