Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes free beer. Sat the 28th of Nov at Bartlett. Jim and myself will be out there having some fun. Jim is coming from Nebraska to pick up my southwind. I told him to come out TG week that way I could get some guys together and make a day of showing him the boat and how to use it. So I will just need to know who thinks they will be coming so I can buy accordingly. Beer that is. Ok hope to see you guys then. Oh yeah, budwieser and coors products I will NOT buy any miller products so................:D There is also been a thread here for a few weeks about this http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=49117

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes free beer. Sat the 28th of Nov at Bartlett. Jim and myself will be out there having some fun. Jim is coming from Nebraska to pick up my southwind. I told him to come out TG week that way I could get some guys together and make a day of showing him the boat and how to use it. So I will just need to know who thinks they will be coming so I can buy accordingly. Beer that is. Ok hope to see you guys then. Oh yeah, budwieser and coors products I will NOT buy any miller products so................:D
NO MILLER!!!!!!! count me out!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
175 Posts
I would say a 30 pack per boat that show up!

I will buy MILLER if you show but if not its going in the lake.:p
Dont buy any for me... actually I'll be at the river ( moabi ) then.Thanks for the offer. I guess, actually, my Miller will end up in the lake eventually also, if ya know what I mean

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! You mean like recyled Miller Lite.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I'll be in Parker fot the circle boats on that weekend. But we be in Durango for vacation around Christmas for vacation. You ski or board. Always a good time

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be in Parker fot the circle boats on that weekend. But we be in Durango for vacation around Christmas for vacation. You ski or board. Always a good time
Yeah, hit me up. I will be here for Christmas. TG will be my last time back in AZ until next year.:)devil

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Yes free beer. Sat the 28th of Nov at Bartlett. Jim and myself will be out there having some fun. Jim is coming from Nebraska to pick up my southwind. I told him to come out TG week that way I could get some guys together and make a day of showing him the boat and how to use it. So I will just need to know who thinks they will be coming so I can buy accordingly. Beer that is. Ok hope to see you guys then. Oh yeah, budwieser and coors products I will NOT buy any miller products so................:D There is also been a thread here for a few weeks about this http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=49117
So what you are saying is you won't buy any beer that's not heavily watered down?:)sphss:D:D

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cave, you better bro. I can have any diet soda you want. I thought the beer would be better bait.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rob, I can't make friday only sat. I have to pick up the new owner of my southwind on friday so sat at Bart is on!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Planning on making it! Dunno if it'll be Moo or the Loogie yet....haven't changed out the cables on the greenie yet. If I don't get to it, the Moo's been there before, knows her way around!

Ray

PS, My parents will be in town and may be along. Maybe nows the time to make up for all those frustrating Teenage years with a reckless display of HP...............

1 - 20 of 31 Posts