1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
The 2 girls were hot.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Is that the guy that is the "ultimate racist"? The one that picked up a bunch of illegals and Home Depot and another trying to get his KKK uniform cleaned at a shop owned by a black guy? I find him more annoying than anything. I can't believe he hasn't had his plow cleaned!!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I think he goes by "The amazing racist".

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I think he goes by "The amazing racist".
I'd call him an idiot racist!!! Hard to believe he hasn't gotten a cap in his ass... unless everyone is along for the joke. :)sphss

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'd call him an idiot racist!!! Hard to believe he hasn't gotten a cap in his ass... unless everyone is along for the joke. :)sphss
There was an older clip (I cant find it/removed?), where he was knocking on the back/alley doors of asian restaurants in a big ol overcoat! When they open the door, he would swing the coat open and expose a couple puppies strapped in there (like a ghetto watch salesman) and ask if they wanted a "special"!

They guy is pretty tacky, but then again so is the new state of this nation.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
There was an older clip (I cant find it/removed?), where he was knocking on the back/alley doors of asian restaurants in a big ol overcoat! When they open the door, he would swing the coat open and expose a couple puppies strapped in there (like a ghetto watch salesman) and ask if they wanted a "special"!

They guy is pretty tacky, but then again so is the new state of this nation.
For sure!!! :(

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I only made it through a little bit of this clown's attempt at humor. I was offended for the people he addressed and at his low-life tactics. I would be equally offended at anyone who attempted to address any other race in such a manner. I find his video clip to be completely useless.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
That wasn't funny at all..Might have been funny if he was looking like Sharpton or maybe Zimmerman...Dude was lucky he didn't get his ass kicked, he didn't have any control over the situation...

I like twisted humor.....that was just plain stupid.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
He is going to get shot one day.
The ones where he puts on a clan robe and goes up to black guys at gas stations in Watts at night asking for free gas are pretty suicidal.

There is one that is pretty funny, he goes to Home Depot and loads up a truck with like 10 Hispanic guys under the pretense of painting a house or something.
Then he drives them downtown straight to the INS office.
It is hysterical when he stops the truck in the parking lot it's a mad scramble!!
Guys are running in every direction!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts