Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As if it was not fast enough, Verizon FIOS has free net upgrade. I called my rep , no charge.

Speed is now an incredible: Upload 58.20 and Upload at 30.77!

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
What is FIOS? I've seen the ads when we go down to LA, don't know if it is here.

My new RAZR has 4G LTE, I'm not even sure what that does. Maybe i should read the directions?

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
What is FIOS? I've seen the ads when we go down to LA, don't know if it is here.

My new RAZR has 4G LTE, I'm not even sure what that does. Maybe i should read the directions?
Fiber optic cable wired to your house.,I have had it for 4 years now and love it. The only thing I have seen faster is a commercial package from cable. After screwing me for 25 years Cable will never see a dime from me.

With FIOS I watch on-line videos in real time, just home use here and its every thing I need:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
As if it was not fast enough, Verizon FIOS has free net upgrade. I called my rep , no charge.

Speed is now an incredible: Upload 58.20 and Upload at 30.77!
Could you give some details, i Googled FIOS upgrade and only see cost associated plans.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you look at the Verizon FIOS web page I beleive there is an area to check your address to see if it is available. Fiber optic net, TV with 200 HD channels, straming video, and phone.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I tried but the only upgrade came with a charge and like I told the rep we will have to keep that in mind when it's time to renew.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts