Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Shawn,
I used to post quite a bit on the Hotboat forums but while the forums were down i sent my self to my own little forum rehab as I was spending too much time on the forums and not enough time on work. LOL In the past I could turn to the forums for some help and in return offer up some great deals.
So here is what I need, a 2007-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi Quad cab 2 or 4 wheel drive (preferably 4x4).
Must be equipped with a factory 20" spare and have stock suspension.
I will need the vehicle for 2-3 days max.
Must be delivered to our Corona facility.
Must have a factory exhaust.
This is a straight check fit to ensure quality of fitment.
No dyno runs will be performed.

In return I will offer a free Gibson Aluminized Cat-back installed of your choice with a Gibson Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty.I would like to get the vehicle in ASAP. Please contact me at the info below or shoot me a PM. I am not sure how many of you have or know someone with this vehicle but the first one to contact me with the vehicle I need has first rights of refusal.

Visit our website for info if you are not familiar with us www.gibsonperformance.com

[email protected]

Office is 951-372-1220 which I can be tough to get a hold of at.

P.S. If this is considered Spam please except my apology and delete the post.

Shawn
GIBSON Performance Exhaust
1270 Webb Circle
Corona, CA 92879
T 951.372.1220

F 951.372.1236
[email protected]

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was kind of a tough night to forget for those boys. LOL! I feel lucky to have already moved on from the turtle and was getting in trouble else where.:D

·
Seriously off center
2,442 Posts
I have a 2007 hemi quad cab with factory 20's. It has headers and a replacement muffler, but is essentially stock from the cats back.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
My name is Shawn,
I used to post quite a bit on the Hotboat forums but while the forums were down i sent my self to my own little forum rehab as I was spending too much time on the forums and not enough time on work. LOL In the past I could turn to the forums for some help and in return offer up some great deals.
So here is what I need, a 2007-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi Quad cab 2 or 4 wheel drive (preferably 4x4).

In return I will offer a free Gibson Aluminized Cat-back installed of your choice with a Gibson Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty.I would like to get the vehicle in ASAP. Please contact me at the info below or shoot me a PM. I am not sure how many of you have or know someone with this vehicle but the first one to contact me with the vehicle I need has first rights of refusal.

Visit our website for info if you are not familiar with us www.gibsonperformance.com

[email protected]

Shawn
1270 Webb Circle
Corona, CA 92879
T 951.372.1220

F 951.372.1236
[email protected]
how about a Chevy Suburban instead??:D I can be there friday you can have it all weekend...:)hand..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how about a Chevy Suburban instead??:D I can be there friday you can have it all weekend...:)hand..
:DThanks, but no thanks. :DI do offer some very nice quiet systems for the suburbans that made some great power with a nice mpg increase as well. If your intrested shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a 2007 hemi quad cab with factory 20's. It has headers and a replacement muffler, but is essentially stock from the cats back.
For my quality fitment test to be 100% accurate I really need a completely stock exhaust. Since I am in a bit of a hurry let’s see what we can do. Do you have a digital camera? If so would you be able to take a photo of where the muffler was installed?

·
Retarded Jerk
133 Posts
Hi, my name is Shawn...and I have a posting problem :)sphss.

Hope you guys are doing well Shawn, hopefully we'll catch up with you at the river sometine this summer.

Take care - TJ

My name is Shawn,

[email protected]

Shawn
1270 Webb Circle
Corona, CA 92879
T 951.372.1220
F 951.372.1236
[email protected]

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi, my name is Shawn...and I have a posting problem :)sphss.

Hope you guys are doing well Shawn, hopefully we'll catch up with you at the river sometine this summer.

Take care - TJ
I have been making quite a few weekend trips. I will be up for the fourth and hope fully many times after. We are well just not as well as we all like. Besides who likes to work harder for less. LOL.:D

·
Seriously off center
2,442 Posts
For my quality fitment test to be 100% accurate I really need a completely stock exhaust. Since I am in a bit of a hurry let’s see what we can do. Do you have a digital camera? If so would you be able to take a photo of where the muffler was installed?
I can take a pic later this afternoon and post it.

·
Seriously off center
2,442 Posts
Will do. What is the focus of this system.... sound, performance? MDS makes the exhaust sound bad with conventional exhaust systems. I just don't want the hemi to sound like a Pinto. I already have one of those.....:)sphss

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What is your sound preference and performance objective?
Our current systems are designed to produce maximum useable performance while maintaining a comfortable level of sound inside the cab. We developed a muffler specifically for the MDS to eliminate that awkward pinto sound you speak of. We offer a single 3" with a 3.5" stainless steel tip. The single kit is the best performing system for low end torque gains. It is also the best for mpg gains. If you are looking for a mild system the single is your best bet.
Our dual kits are more aggressive and will create a higher level of interior sound. They are designed more for the mid range gains. Look at some of the dual kits and see what you like.

http://www.gibsonexhaust.com/truckandsuv/

Shawn

·
Seriously off center
2,442 Posts
What is your sound preference and performance objective?
Our current systems are designed to produce maximum useable performance while maintaining a comfortable level of sound inside the cab. We developed a muffler specifically for the MDS to eliminate that awkward pinto sound you speak of. We offer a single 3" with a 3.5" stainless steel tip. The single kit is the best performing system for low end torque gains. It is also the best for mpg gains. If you are looking for a mild system the single is your best bet.
Our dual kits are more aggressive and will create a higher level of interior sound. They are designed more for the mid range gains. Look at some of the dual kits and see what you like.

http://www.gibsonexhaust.com/truckandsuv/

Shawn

The single kit would fit more with my use of the truck. I tow with it (need torque), and have a wife (don't need lot more sound:D). I'll email the pics in a few hours

1 - 20 of 26 Posts