Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a free jetboat hull in the "boat spam" section. A good price for a starter boat for someone.......Or a replacement for a damaged hull. I hate to cut this one up, so if you know someone with limited funds that wants a boat check out the boat spam section. I do have some pics of the trailer that show some of the boat and I can e mail them to anyone interested. BTW, the trailer is for sale, $300 for a Roadrunner tandem axle..........Ray 805 300 0012

PS I hope a freebie jet hull is OK in this section.....

PSS the boat/trailer is in Mohave Valley Az, near Needles ......

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
any pics of the trailer? i have a comp trailer in need of some tlc. couldnt fix it for 300. what shape is it in?

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
e mail address

any pics of the trailer? i have a comp trailer in need of some tlc. couldnt fix it for 300. what shape is it in?
Sure, PM me your e mail address and I'll "easyshare" the pics I took this morning. What shape? Well I towed it here from Camarillo Ca with replacement tires, no towing issues. It is pretty rough looking, but mechanically sound, and a little body and paint work would bring it right around. Oh, and tires/wheels...........Ray

PS a board member from El Paso has requested pics of the boat and is first in line.....I don't know if he is interested in the trailer too, or just the free boat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts