Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who's coming for the Finals empty??? I plan on going to get my boat next week but it would help me a TON if someone can get it to the Worls Finals from Fresno. HELP me HELP you please. ANYONE???? WILL pay $$$!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well, I wasn't planning on going, but I'm near enough to Fresno that I could grab the boat for you and haul it out there, how much $ we talkin'?

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
message sent Lucky S

Message sent bud.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
sounds like someone is getting free trip to w/f .... thats cool .

heading out in the a m BAD HABIT TAH #150 STOP BY AND SAY HELLO...

BIG D:)hand

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Dominator, if watergun is heading out to the finals, you should have him do it, I'm not planning on going anywhere near AZ until the day before Thanksgiving, to Parker. Let me know what you want to do.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
So Domi may be boatless for the After TG at Bart eh?:p Looks like Josh may have to make a weekend run up to the North country. :)devil

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Dom,

Check your voice mail.
Skip

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dominator, if watergun is heading out to the finals, you should have him do it, I'm not planning on going anywhere near AZ until the day before Thanksgiving, to Parker. Let me know what you want to do.
I dont know now.

Wtf.I thought we were making a road trip Bro?
Oh we are. Matter of fact its going to be twice the road trip now.

So Domi may be boatless for the After TG at Bart eh?:p Looks like Josh may have to make a weekend run up to the North country. :)devil
If I cant get it hear this weekend me and brothere are going to get it as planned. ANd I will NEVER be boatless.:D

Dom,

Check your voice mail.
Skip
Did call you tomorrow might need you after all.

From the sounds of it there is about three or four boats in Cali that are coming to phx;)
Yep its going to be one HELL of a road trip that's for sure.:)coffee

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well my buddy Watergun4u made a manstake. LOL He did what most of us have or will do and double booked this weekend so with that being said I am still looking for someone to haul my boat down this weekend.:)hand

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Well my buddy Watergun4u made a manstake. LOL He did what most of us have or will do and double booked this weekend so with that being said I am still looking for someone to haul my boat down this weekend.:)hand
Bro I am truely sorry I really wanted to do this for you as well as going to the race, but I guess I should have checked the calander first! I still maybe able to do it though during the week next week keep me posted if you can't get anybody to help you out! Again Brain I am sorry for the confusion!!!!:mad:

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bro I am truely sorry I really wanted to do this for you as well as going to the race, but I guess I should have checked the calander first! I still maybe able to do it though during the week next week keep me posted if you can't get anybody to help you out! Again Brain I am sorry for the confusion!!!!:mad:
Ty, no worries man. Totally understand. I was just making a funny. :)hand You know what you should do is take her to the races. That is really romantic. It beats the hell out the coast no doubt.:D We'll chat buddy.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I am sorry I can't do it. I have not been back to work since we last spoke. I hope you are aboe to get someone on their way to get it to you.

cy

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i am sorry i can't do it. I have not been back to work since we last spoke. I hope you are aboe to get someone on their way to get it to you.

Cy
no worries.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts