Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to put out a HUGE thank you to all the people that helped us get thru this weekend at San Dimas From the Kilo at Salton Sea to now we completly re-built both our boats and it would not have happened without the these Guys Our Drivers Tony and Ty I know you guys give it 110% it is well appreciated and some how Thank you does not seem enough.
Gordy and Paul Pfaff Racing both those engines ran perfect. John Avery and Engine Dynamics kept tuning looking fo every inch of HP. Mike @ Rex Marine made a special trip so I could repair the K on Sunday. Phil @ Bergereon Marinr for getting the prop ontime! Huge. Danny Bell for loaning me his entire shop so I could re-rig the K last week. Big thanks to Billy B for saving my Super Stock paint job. Tom H, Mike K, Mike G, Tyler R, you guys always there to lend a hand.
More Thanks to come

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Why?
Is he quitting??
Classic Dave right there!!:D:D

Thank you Dave, Gorgy, Avery, all of the Rankin Clan for letting me crash at the house last week. Never a dull moment there:p
Tom Heckman, Reggie Hammonds for ailing me out of a jam. That K boat rocks!!!

I want to thank Steve Linder (SKIA36) for his support of the K class and to Morg and DK for their sponsorship.

Ty flat hauled ass in the 80. Started dead last in Pro Stock and was in front by the 2nd lap! He and Fast lane Fitzy had a great battle in the SS main. Fitzy was on a mission.

Congrats to Mike Darner (Maiden America) on running his first K race in the K5!! Great job!

In the SS68 we made huge strides from the start to finish. This is the first time I have been in this capsule boat and it was a learning experience but Jeff Brochheuser, Terry Lindblad, Travis Stearns, Joey Grose, Junior Davis and Coleen Davis worked hard all weekend. The boat handles great now and I am getting more comfortable in it. It just needs to go on a diet. :D

Thanks for a great weekend:)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

......Dave,

The whole team......."One Class Act".....Great job, one helluva show...Congrats

·
Has-been
255 Posts
Great to hear the weekend was a great success and safe one for all!! There is nobody in boat racing that works harder to make sure his boats are the best and to get them to every race then Dave Rankin. Glad to hear that Tony and Ty did a great job (not that is was a surprise) they are probably 2 of the best in boat racing.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Great to hear the weekend was a great success and safe one for all!! There is nobody in boat racing that works harder to make sure his boats are the best and to get them to every race then Dave Rankin. Glad to hear that Tony and Ty did a great job (not that is was a surprise) they are probably 2 of the best in boat racing.
Davey,

Thank you for the compliments. Coming from you it means a lot. Hopefully you will be shoeing the 80 in Parker for the Western Divisionals. Like Gorgy said in the other thread, we missed you there.

Tony

1 - 9 of 9 Posts