Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to start early... Thanks to the sodiers and troops making it possible for us to be free... Happy 4th of July , Independence day.. Let Freedom RING!

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
Amen !!! It would be nice if they all could come home safely !!!! Let them guard out boarders from Cali thru Texas, 50 yard spacing, no more illegals or drug runners, problem solved !!!!!

·
Village Idiot
3,528 Posts
Not only do I appreciate those soldiers that sacrificed their lives, but all those who stood for freedom and what is right. With those things being challenged outside our borders as well as inside this 4th of July is going to mean more than ever to me. I now am becoming aware that it is all our responsibility to stand up for what is right since there are so many who fight against it.

To all those passed and present who fight for freedom, THANK YOU!

Paul

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
I'll follow in thanking our soldiers and troops, the heroes of this country who so unselfishly give up so much to stand and fall for all of us!!!! Words cannot express the appreciation, and respect I have for our troops!

Along with these heroes thanks to the families of these brave men and women.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July. :)devil

Always in my heart CRL....Never Forget

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
A special shout out to all the MEN AND WOMEN in are ARMED FORCES PAST AND PRESENT. Thank you for all the sacrafices that you make so we can all do what we love to do. Kev & Tina :)devil :)devil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts