Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1990+ BBC 454 4-BOLT Main for sale started building the motor to put in a boat and ended up buying a complete boat!! Engine has fresh .30 bore and hone stock crank and rods SRP small dome pistons. Also has new Comp Cams dual valve springs along with brand new comp cams solid tappet cam and lifters. I also have a chain timing set to go with but not installed. Asking $2000 FIRM for everything I have! Call or Text Tyler 619-971-3564 Located in El Cajon

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
where are you located

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
how much for the short block, I have no use for the cast iron heads, and if you want to pull the cam and lifters out that will work also to get the price down so I can travel down to pick it up.

also can you give me the casting number on the back of the block by the left head

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how much for the short block, I have no use for the cast iron heads, and if you want to pull the cam and lifters out that will work also to get the price down so I can travel down to pick it up.

also can you give me the casting number on the back of the block by the left head[/QUOTE

I would like to keep it all together. Gor the price thats its at is a steal for all the parts i have

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright guys need this thing gone lowering the price to $1000. This price is 1/3 of the cost of all the parts i have purchased for this thing.. CASH ONLY

1 - 20 of 24 Posts