Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We are just finishing up this Teryx for the Sand Sporrts show, then off to the Jet ski World finials in Havasu. Pretty darn cool in person. Will post the rest after they are final cleared.....

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow!
Not what I would choose but that is some great talent there!

yeah I agree..... I'm NOT a fan of the whole skull thing either. BUT it looks incredible out in the Sun. There is a bunch more art work on the door panels also. This Teryx will be at the Rhino Mafia booth for the Sand Sports show, and the AP Designs booth at the Jet Ski World Finals in Havasu / Oct.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts

We are just finishing up this Teryx for the Sand Sporrts show, then off to the Jet ski World finials in Havasu. Pretty darn cool in person. Will post the rest after they are final cleared.....
So.......... what would something like that run? Ballpark? Very nice detail.:)devil

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So.......... what would something like that run? Ballpark? Very nice detail.:)devil

How many pieces to your Rhino or Teryx? the Normal four on a Kawi or twelve pieces like mine that are done :)sphss

Just bought a quart of green pearl base DBC yesterday...136.00 a Qt, without reducer.....flippin NUTS how expensive this is getting!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts