Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well they got me again....Nothing really in comparison to some other member's losses, but they nailed my forklift battery and tried to steal the little bit of gas that is in it... They left their hose that the inner liner had closed up in.... 2 weeks ago they broke into the Ocean boat and stole a small portable TV. No big loss, but the fucker left the cabin door open for the local cats to piss and smell it up inside.... AND of course they didn't bother to loosen the battery terminals, just ripped the cables out.... They also opened up a couple of wave runners sitting out front, but those batteries are inside...BUT, of course they had to fuck up the engine compartment latches......

I guess it's time for some "bait", and the good old "Louis ville slugger"/ "2X4"/ 20 Ga. surprise..

Off to ACE to get some locks and hardware to secure a few things AFTER "the horse has left".... I hate fucking lowlife scum thieves!!!!
Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Sorry Ray. The last thieves that tried to rip me off, I held at gun point until the law got there. The perps told me all kinds of stuff they were going to tell the officer concerning the firearm. The officer never said a word about it! :thumb: Sadly they were out of jail on bail that very afternoon! :)sphss

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Well they got me again....Nothing really in comparison to some other member's losses, but they nailed my forklift battery and tried to steal the little bit of gas that is in it... They left their hose that the inner liner had closed up in.... 2 weeks ago they broke into the Ocean boat and stole a small portable TV. No big loss, but the fucker left the cabin door open for the local cats to piss and smell it up inside.... AND of course they didn't bother to loosen the battery terminals, just ripped the cables out.... They also opened up a couple of wave runners sitting out front, but those batteries are inside...BUT, of course they had to fuck up the engine compartment latches......

I guess it's time for some "bait", and the good old "Louis ville slugger"/ "2X4"/ 20 Ga. surprise..

Off to ACE to get some locks and hardware to secure a few things AFTER "the horse has left".... I hate fucking lowlife scum thieves!!!!
Ray
With your neighborhood i'd get one of those old school:D hot wires for livestock. You can hang the wire on anything that's insulated from solid ground. Or if you feel frisky closed circut camera/motion detectors can be plenty entertaining and a paint ball gun could add a little sport to the situation and make the bad guys easy to identify.:D

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Identify??

With your neighborhood i'd get one of those old school:D hot wires for livestock. You can hang the wire on anything that's insulated from solid ground. Or if you feel frisky closed circut camera/motion detectors can be plenty entertaining and a paint ball gun could add a little sport to the situation and make the bad guys easy to identify.:D
Nah, I'll leave the identifying to their next of kin.......
Ray
PS see my "WAR" thread......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts