Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im planning on hitting the water friday if anyone wants to burn some gas and get a bite to eat!!! depending who's rolling is depending where i launch from!

· Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
im planning on hitting the water friday if anyone wants to burn some gas and get a bite to eat!!! depending who's rolling is depending where i launch from!
Rodney (donzi5150) and I are planning for the 4th. Not sure where to yet but I'm currently lookin' over the maps to see what our options are. Garlic Brothers maybe?

3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cant do the 4th we are throwing my mom a 50th bday party so saturdays out for us, i figured friday would be good shouldnt be to many fok sticks running around ON THE WATER

· Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
cant do the 4th we are throwing my mom a 50th bday party so saturdays out for us, i figured friday would be good shouldnt be to many fok sticks running around ON THE WATER
Actually rumor has it that Friday will be when the fok sticks will be showing up.

· Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
No, Im pretty sure you said you were going out on Sat the 4th:D

By the way, is the oil leak fixed?
Not sure...I did get it on the water Friday though and ran it up & down Orwood Slough, and I saw a very light film of oil in the bilge which could be from the residue that was still in the bilge. I gotta run it over a longer distance to really know for sure. But my holeshot is 100 times better (about snaps your neck outta the hole).

If it is still leaking, then I know for sure that it's coming from the rear cam plug.

· Registered
389 Posts
Not sure...I did get it on the water Friday though and ran it up & down Orwood Slough, and I saw a very light film of oil in the bilge which could be from the residue that was still in the bilge. I gotta run it over a longer distance to really know for sure. But my holeshot is 100 times better (about snaps your neck outta the hole).

If it is still leaking, then I know for sure that it's coming from the rear cam plug.

Here is an idea, get some degreaser and clean the freaking bilge, then you could be about 99% sure if you do or do not have a leak. Just an idea.

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Thats a great idea, when are you going to clean your bildge out............

of saw dust???

I saw a substance that looked like a beer but with a pink tint......care to speculate what the flavor was?:)sphss

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Maybe I should give Jon the sawdust for his bilge. He could soak up the oil or the *** beer he spilled.

I think Jon is mad because it was Danny with the Gay Beer and he does not appreciate us busting his balls for Danny's gayness........but I did hear that Danny had two straws in that fruity beer and they sipped from it together:D:D:D

· Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
Seeing as how Rodney seems to be the one who keeps bringing up the pomegranite beer I think he secretly likes it. You sure that second straw wasn't for him? :D

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Seeing as how Rodney seems to be the one who keeps bringing up the pomegranite beer I think he secretly likes it. You sure that second straw wasn't for him? :D
When you find a weak link in a friend your turn the screws....Danny and you have been exposed and do yourself no good by putting your tendencies on me or anyone else........Fly that rainbow flag from your stern poudly!:D:D:D

3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
maybe ill stay home seems like the dick magnets will be cruisin the delta that day!!!

· Cheers for beers!
579 Posts
maybe ill stay home seems like the dick magnets will be cruisin the delta that day!!!
Seeing as I havent even posted in this thread, there sure is a lot of guys that talk about me. Thats kinda gay. Speaking of dick magnets, you bringing you friends that drive the dick magnet jeep on Friday? Where do you plan on going? I have Friday off and want to hit the water!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.