Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon, Rob and Anthony let me join them for a Friday afternoon cold one. Thanks!

·
a.k.a. Jon
213 Posts
Quite an afternoon

Jon, Rob and Anthony let me join them for a Friday afternoon cold one. Thanks!

Good to see you guys! Had a fun ride back to the Slough with Anthony (sans one cylinder firing... another coil). The SJR was sloppy... we were air born half the ride, misread one wave and stuffed the bow with a shot of water that ripped the glasses right off Anthony's head. Sorry dude. Little boats are definitely ball busters in that crap. Appreciate the help Brian and Rob with fall-back tow plan.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Good to see you guys! Had a fun ride back to the Slough with Anthony (sans one cylinder firing... another coil). The SJR was sloppy... we were air born half the ride, misread one wave and stuffed the bow with a shot of water that ripped the glasses right off Anthony's head. Sorry dude. Little boats are definitely ball busters in that crap. Appreciate the help Brian and Rob with fall-back tow plan.
Sounds like one heck of an adventure....I know nothing about outboards so I hope it's a simple fix for you.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Jon definately been awhile since i was in a small boat ,miss the agility of thr small boat but...... The ability to cross a little wind chop i dont miss !!! Lol btw those were glasses i found in your boat sorry!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts