Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havasu Springs... Leave Thompson Bay bouy line at noon... just a thought for anyone that is gonna be here and wants to run...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Havasu Springs... Leave Thompson Bay bouy line at noon... just a thought for anyone that is gonna be here and wants to run...
I'm gonna be there this weekend! I intend to get there at around 1pm on Friday, you gonna be around for a few beers???

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
just a thought for anyone that is gonna be here and wants to run...
So walking on water isn't enough for you FF types anymore??? Wouldn't taking the boat still be faster??? :D

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna be there this weekend! I intend to get there at around 1pm on Friday, you gonna be around for a few beers???
Are you planning on being at the islander at 1? and then launching? It may be easier for us to look for you after lunch in the channel... we will not be on the water too long... headed to mohave on early saturday am.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So walking on water isn't enough for you FF types anymore??? Wouldn't taking the boat still be faster??? :D
you gotta be kidding, with my concrete boots... I absolutley will need to be running the boat... I don't want to get fined for leaving my shiat on the bottom of the lake...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Are you planning on being at the islander at 1? and then launching? It may be easier for us to look for you after lunch in the channel... we will not be on the water too long... headed to mohave on early saturday am.
Well, I'm planning on meeting 2 friends at the Marina at 1pm and then launching...so you know how that goes!!! Hopefully meeting up at the channel after lunch seems like a better plan!

Hope to see you then, have a great lunch!

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I'm planning on meeting 2 friends at the Marina at 1pm and then launching...so you know how that goes!!! Hopefully meeting up at the channel after lunch seems like a better plan!

Hope to see you then, have a great lunch!
did you change the name on the boat?

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No I haven't got it done yet, slammed with work and other stuff, so I'm still "Hot 4 Teacher" but I will be "Living For The Weekend" soon.
will look for you... maybe in steamboat or channel after lunch...

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
You guys are F'ing killin me...

Throttle, you were just pulling up as I put the Eliminator in the water last weekend... figured I'd see you at the springs.

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
Alrighty, how about next weekend? Need some trailer help... Just repowered the Carrera and she needs to get wet... but no one else can go :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts