Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big brush fire close to South of Upper Fishers Landing on Friday nite. We stayed up till 4am watching it.......Ash everywhere (sucks on white interiors)..

No places burned and no word of any injuries due to the fire. There were a few docs burned in the private lagoon south of Fishers and maybe a pontoon but it was hard to tell.

Word on the street was it was firework play gone wrong.

Firecrews still working today....I think they are cutting firebreaks and putting out the hot spots....There was a small dozer clearing the brush behind Pruitt City (day after the fires)....like putting the plug in after the boat is on the bottom...

Great weekend....Labor Day is on its way

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
anybody know how it started?
Yeah, some asshole thought it would be a great idea to light off fireworks. From what I have heard, a woman came out and told him to knock it off. He lit off one more and that was the one that started the fire. I haven't confirmed this, but I heard that he drove back to SD that night and turned himself in the next morning.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yeah, some asshole thought it would be a great idea to light off fireworks. From what I have heard, a woman came out and told him to knock it off. He lit off one more and that was the one that started the fire. I haven't confirmed this, but I heard that he drove back to SD that night and turned himself in the next morning.
jeez that is wild!!!! what an idiot! lets see..... fire works + dry shrub hhhmmmmm. duh!:)sphss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts