Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who's going to be around this weekend? I just got home from Dallas and definitely need some lake time.

I'm heading out tomorrow around 2 and then 9 or 10 on Sat. See you all out there:)devil

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Have fun at the lake...... iI'm headed to firebird for the races this weekend

·
Registered
213 Posts
Ok, who's going to be around this weekend? I just got home from Dallas and definitely need some lake time.

I'm heading out tomorrow around 2 and then 9 or 10 on Sat. See you all out there:)devil

Keith... Ty has to work all weekend but I am going to the races on Sunday (got one extra ticket) :D and Saturday after Bridget picks up the baby I might take a ride out to Sag.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keith... Ty has to work all weekend but I am going to the races on Sunday (got one extra ticket) :D and Saturday after Bridget picks up the baby I might take a ride out to Sag.
Call me on my cell phone...We're talking about heading out at 2:30 or so

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
So how was it. Pictures???
here is a few from Yuma last weekend

Keith your boat would prolly hit 90 there in Yuma... Eric Chavez has a 27' Eliminator with a quad rotor that does 119 there. The Locals would keep you from hitting a sand bar.

Now that Robdog82 , Maybe the toolies but not the sand bars:D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keith your boat would prolly hit 90 there in Yuma... Eric Chavez has a 27' Eliminator with a quad rotor that does 119 there. The Locals would keep you from hitting a sand bar.

Now that Robdog82 , Maybe the toolies but not the sand bars:D[/QUOTE]

Great pics Jimmy! It looks like you guys had a great time! I'd be down for a trip later this summer:)devil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts