Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about how far we will be traveling on Friday and about what time do you usually finish.Also sorry about the double sign in,Iam new to this....:D

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
Roughly about 100miles. Raps up when ever you want to go home. Some leave mid day some stay out at the beach till after dark.

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
I don't think my boat will make it 100 miles but I know I can make the hookie day trips no problem. Might be less than 100 miles but I am not sure.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Does anyone know about how far we will be traveling on Friday and about what time do you usually finish.Also sorry about the double sign in,Iam new to this....:D
TOP GUN quit being a lil bitch and drive the boat... And we finish when you cant drink anymore....

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Last year's Hookie Day run was only 50 miles - starting and ending at Discovery Bay. Just find out where the stops are and Google Earth the distance! There's more beer consumed on these runs than gas.

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
Well there you have it! Did I say 100 miles, I ment we go 100 MPH from stop too stop.:D All I know is I burn every bit of my 100 gallons each year.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Last year's Hookie Day run was only 50 miles - starting and ending at Discovery Bay. Just find out where the stops are and Google Earth the distance! There's more beer consumed on these runs than gas.
pipe down you half sized little boy . last year you must have went home early after your fifth ass woopin cuz once again the silver was outa fuel once it made it back home on auto pilot!!!IF YOU HANG WITH THE BIG BOYS YOU GETTA STAY OUT LATE MOMMY ALWAYS SAYS!!!!!TUNNEL T

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
pipe down you half sized little boy . last year you must have went home early after your fifth ass woopin cuz once again the silver was outa fuel once it made it back home on auto pilot!!!IF YOU HANG WITH THE BIG BOYS YOU GETTA STAY OUT LATE MOMMY ALWAYS SAYS!!!!!TUNNEL T
You wouldn't come home out of fuel if you'd put some fuel in it before you went on the run!!! :)sphss And last year after I left you guys all parked-and-blabbin' I ran all the way up past Giustis w/ War Canoe and then back to Discovery Bay. As for my ass-whoopin', yup, my Mirage is no drag boat.........but if I remember correctly, the silver bullet couldn't get to Windmill Cove before Rik and I did. :D

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Did you guys go to ski beach afterwards last year? I want to say i saw you there on my way back but cant remember. I will be able to stay out much later this year, so I am down for everything:)devil

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
As far as travel distance goes, if we boat for two hours and average 50 mph, I think we have used up our 100 miles. I can't imagine anyone using 100 gallons of gas in one day. Even the biggest boats don't average 50 gallons an hour unless they WOT all the time. :)
I am glad I don't have my Hondo with 20 gal. tanks.:D

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
All kinds of fuel on the Delta..but few carry anything more than 87 octane. So bring your mix if ya need it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts