Tags
friday gripe
2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  The Door Hanger 
#1 ·
post what :)st you off.

First off Jacko funeral....payed for by LA tax payers WTF :|err
Second.....working and not at the lake :)Violin

#7 · (Edited)
Got ready to pull my work boats off for the day and I get another service call. Give them a price over the phone and the lady says ok. I get to the job and the shithead husband says he can fix it himself. No call back letting me know not to drive over to their house.

The only good thing is I know he can't fix it himself. The door was stuck all the way up with 7 of the 10 wheels out and one cable off. It would be hard for me to fix it. I told him have a good day:)hand.

#8 ·
Yes it's pretty hard to get your boats off...........

J/K It stinks to make the drive for nothing.

#13 ·
My Sea Ray is getting windows rebuilt and resealed, won't be done for two weeks, want to take my bus and drag boat up north to the club where I keep my Sea Ray, work on the big boat and take my flatbottom for a spin for the big reward then spend the night on the bus tomorrow. The problem is the wife HATES the V-Drive and also Hates my 1974 GMC bus with the 489 stroker big block !!!! She's totally bummed that the big boat is not together for the 4th. I shoulden't have spoiled her !

Attachments

#15 ·
With the highway gears, 2 speed rear end and a 489 stroker big block chev. that bus will run away and hide from ALL the big iron on the x way !!!! When I show up around here with that bus and my v-drive people think I'm a TOTAL lunatic.................... They are probably right !....................... Most people just don't have any respect for the fastest man in the northern hemisphere on land and water !!!!!!!!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.